Fortunately, this pain in recent months become a little more bearable, but in any case not going away. And at times when my balls as well as sit in my stomach I have a tingling feeling in that region. Personally I think it has to do with an overactive pelvic floor, but research by urologist and treatment with physiotherapist, osteopath and acupuncturist have changed nothing here ... Have taken muscle relaxants, alpha-blockers and something against nerve pain. Nothing helps :-( The only thing left to fight the pain analgesics (codeine, helps less hard not), although I limit their use <click here for link> as much as possible. A hot bath / shower makes sure that my balls just go hang outside the body, but unfortunately this is enough but short-lived and they soon creep back up ... Am sometimes really desperate and thought until today that I was the only one with this problem, but apparently so did not Six months I could not run because of a serious knee injury. Last week I made my first running steps again. My construction schedule began with 6x30 seconds with a 2 minute walking break between.

http://eyeluminousfacts.com/pre-workout-ignite/