User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Android One

• I've compared my old starmobile diamond, a starmobile flirt, a starmobile up mini and all suck at GPS. The up mini is a bit faster at getting a lock though, coz its a newer model?.

But an old samsung galaxy Y and an old samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus P6200, a new samsung galaxy V and a new samsung galaxy tab 4 all have fast GPS lock

afaik all dont have glonass and all testing I did was without internet sa labas with good line of sight
  • Got the Cherry Mobile One (not G1) earlier. Responsive naman. Currently downloading the Marshmallow update (444MB).
  • same here! :D
  • IMHO, the first Android is the true ONE, the G1 is a follow up of all short-comings but not better built, bigger screen, bigger battery, LTE, but has many bugs, GPS fail to lock,

the first Android One even low end, runs so smooth compared to any other high end phones, and even update from Google earlier than most
  • meron bang 7incher na android one?
  • So I just updated my OG CM One to Marshmallow. Anyone else having issues with WiFi? My phone seems to think WiFi is on all the time, it's showing up on the battery usage stats but I keep it turned off most of the time.
  • Hi.

Needing a second phone and since I'm sold to Pure Android after getting my Nexus 6 a few months back, I ordered a cheap (sale price plus coupon-its so cheap!) Android One online over the weekend.

Compared to my more expensive Nexus 6, of course there is a wide gap in price (like 8x to 9x), as with quality, capacity & performance. But compared to other Android phones, this one is sobrang sulit and much more responsive.

Thank you Google for the Pure Android concept and the latest version for both Nexus & Android One!
  • Waiting for the next generation of android one smartphones. I think its not worth getting current Android one units since its support will be obsolete next year. I'm sure it will be a good buy. If only people have the knowledge and idea of having a pure stock android phone. :(
  • okay paba ang.myphone uno ngayon 2018? lolipop yun os nya

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys