User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

im having an error message that my iphone 4s reached the maximum apple ID

• I purchased 2nd hand apple iphone 4s, ok naman sya kahit i reset ok.. hindi nag aask ng apple ID kaso pag nag ttry ko mag log in ng newly created apple ID ko may error message na lumalabas na reached na daw ng iphone ko yung limit ng apple id

thanks sa sasagot please help me up
  • According to here <click here for link>

You have to go to Apple's support to have them increase your device's account limit by 1 so a new account can be associated with it.
    You also need to have them re-associate your phone into your account so that it is no longer listed under the previous owner's devices.

Copy pasta from the thread:
    I had to arrange an Apple Support call. The Apple Support Team first changed the device to be registered to myself (it was registered to the previous owner).

It now shows up in my devices when logged into Apple Support website.

I was then referred me to Apple Account Security who in turn escalated the issue to Engineering Support, for an engineer to increase the limit on my device by 1, allowing it to be registered with my Apple ID.

The whole process only took a few days.

They said this would now need to be done every time the device needs to be registered with a new user.

-- edited by biggyeyes on Sep 08 2014, 02:45 PM
  • what number should I call? their 1-800 number? or do i need to go to apple store?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys