User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Cloudfone Geo 400q

• External Image

External Image

Cloudfone�s latest smartphone is a 4-inch, MediaTek-powered device running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Known as the Cloudfone GEO 400q, this handset is sold for only Php3,999 and comes with two months� worth of free Globe Powersurf 299.

Similar to the Samsung Galaxy Data SIM promo, the free mobile Internet (via a Globe SIM that�s also bundled for free) entitles Cloudfone GEO 400q buyers 300MB of data per month for two months. Users can continue with Powersurf on the third month with a 50% discount.

Cloudfone GEO 400q Specs

Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
    4-inch capacitive display (480×854 FWVGA), ~245ppi
    1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK6582 processor
    Mali 400MP2 GPU
    512MB RAM
    4GB internal storage
    microSD support up to 32GB
    5-megapixel main camera, with autofocus and LED flash
    3-megapixel front camera
    Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
    3G, HSPA+
    Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio
    2000mAh battery

===============

Any review sa mga nakabili na?
  • bibili sana ako ng cm sonic 2.0 kaya lang ito pina try sa akin nag dalawang isip tuloy ako. quadcore din at 2000mAh ang battery very tempting umuwi na lang ako ng walang dala. hanap pa ako ng review kung merun. para siyang nokia lumia at 1st glance, magaan at feel mo yung pagka plastic ng back cover

-- edited by joval15 on Feb 24 2014, 06:23 PM
  • merun po pala isang model, this one has 1GB RAM

Cloudfone Geo 400q+

Networks / Connection: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+Wifi
    SIM: Dual SIM; Dual Standby
    Display Size: 4� FWVGA Capacitive Touch Screen
    CPU/Memory: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core Processor; 1GB RAM; 4GB ROM;
    Camera: 5MP rear camera ; VGA front
    Other Features: Wireless Hotspot; FM Radio; Email; Google services
    Battery: 2000mAh

Price is P4,499.00 so basically you add P500.00 for additional RAM :-)

-- edited by joval15 on Feb 26 2014, 10:44 AM
  • sino po ba na bili na? review please
  • eto yung hands on nung isang blogger may benchmark.. mukhang gumaganda na mga labas ng cf ngayun ah.. sobrang dami n din nilang phone.

<click here for link>
  • i got the CF Geo 400q+, and true that it is 1GB RAM.

confirmed specs:
    Networks / Connection: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+Wifi
    SIM: Dual SIM; Dual Standby
    Display Size: 4� FWVGA Capacitive Touch Screen
    CPU/Memory: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core Processor (MT6582); 1GB RAM; 4GB ROM;
    Camera: 5MP rear camera with (weak) LED, fixed focus ; VGA front
    Other Features: Wireless Hotspot; FM Radio; Email; Google services
    Battery: 2000mAh

it has TN panel, so expect poor viewing angles... and the screen isn't as bright as the CM Fuze (Fuze also uses TN panel). The touchscreen is 2-point touch only, but it does not have the bug that's present in fuze or flare/flare s/life. it has 2000mah, which is pretty decent for a 4incher phone. by the way, what i got is globe locked (Cloudfone kiosk didn't mention about this)... it was bundled with Globe prepaid SIM with free internet for 2months (albeit 300mb consumable, not sure what will happen if you consumed the 300mb).
  • I have been using this phone for a week now. I was super impress with the battery and even if it's MediaTek quadcore, browsing was smooth via wifi and data.

I was just disappointed with the cam and even if it has a led flash. Its still very weak. The camera of my titan was better compared to this unit. Viewing angle is poor. When i used the front cam ..its diff. To see my face clearly.

-- edited by ororo on Apr 13 2014, 02:16 AM
  • got this phone and 470q...
    hindi naman naka lock yung akin... in fact yung globe sim na kasama sa 470q ko ginamit ang naka lagay sa kanya is smart and sun...

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys