User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Nokia Lumia 1520

• @twistedpopo

Thank you. I've searched everywhere na shops wala silang screen talaga. Sa lazada ang meron lang ung GLASS pero mahirap mag palit ng GLASS lang eh kelangan ung buong screen mismo kasama ung digi/lcd. Like nito <click here for link>

Pero how much naman ung battery lang? Kahit sana ako na lang ung mag replace ng battery. Palag palag naman ung screen kahit may basag natotouch pa rin naman walang problema.
  • <click here for link>Become acquainted with additional about this hostile to maturing item to see does it truly work or simply one more advertising prevailing fashion!Vitalure is an escalated age opposing cream intended to be made for the maturing skin to look energetic or youthful once more. It is a hostile to maturing item which is went down by the intense working instrument that can get to the base of the maturing signs to decrease and kill them from the surface of your skin. This is the thing that makes this item not quite the same as alternate as it works from the root level of the skin to dispose of the maturing sign.Each hostile to maturing item accompanies its own particular system and this is the thing that sets the counter maturing item separated from each other. Returning to the Vitalure, this hostile to maturing item work towards giving your skin the support it needs before long. The motivation behind why our skin looks smooth, tight, firm and brilliant is a result of the nearness of collagen in the skin. It used to be in plenitude when we were youthful yet before long, its creation begins to decrease to bring about the tight skin to look droopy and the brilliance from our skin gets supplanted with the bluntness.

<click here for link>
  • Reveal RX No fear, the steady use of the champion gives a hydrated wearing only a smile that makes you catch a glimpse of younger than your evident age.Since it is a ingrained remedy, it is price tag to buy. The product gave a pink slip be absolutely availed from the little tin god website. Without the prefer to haddest a friendly chat other websites, bought for a song from brand�s website. Moreover, the choice of the crop is furthermore available on a expedient trial offer.>>>>> http://www.healthcare24by7.org/reveal-rx/
  • Pero how much naman ung battery lang? Kahit sana ako na lang ung mag replace ng battery. Palag palag naman ung screen kahit may basag natotouch pa rin naman walang problema.
    Nag tanung ako kung pwede outright bilin sa Primasiana yung battery tapos ako nalang mag kakabit, ayaw nila. Sayang daw yung battery kasi limited nalang daw sila. Kailangan daw sure na working yung unit bago nila palitan yung battery. Kung battery replacement service nila, P2000 yun kung tama alala ko. Nawala yung resibo ko hindi ko makita hehe. Badtrip.

+ Eto LCD + Digitizer sa Lazada, from abroad nga lang. <click here for link>

-- edited by twistedpopo on Mar 08 2017, 08:18 PM
  • Nag tanung ako kung pwede outright bilin sa Primasiana yung battery tapos ako nalang mag kakabit, ayaw nila. Sayang daw yung battery kasi limited nalang daw sila. Kailangan daw sure na working yung unit bago nila palitan yung battery. Kung battery replacement service nila, P2000 yun kung tama alala ko. Nawala yung resibo ko hindi ko makita hehe. Badtrip.

+ Eto LCD + Digitizer sa Lazada, from abroad nga lang. <click here for link>

P2000 all in na un? labor and battery? Thanks sa info.

Yup nakita ko yan siya Lazada, kaso walang COD hahaha. Pero okay lang priority ko ngayon ung battery.
  • P2000 all in na un? labor and battery? Thanks sa info.
    Yes fafi.
  • update:

Di kasama unit natin sa creators update ng MS this coming 25 april. Balik na lang ako iOS muna.
    Kainis.. ok pa naman unit ko na 1520.
  • Best thing to do is to enroll your 1520 to the Release Preview ring so that you can get the Creator's Update when it gets pushed.

That way you can install the Creator's Update on your phone. Feedback has been positive regarding performance of the phone on this version.

Hard to believe but Lumia 1520 is now almost 4 years old.
  • ^ Pwede ata registry edit gawin 950/XL yung phone para makakuha update hehe.
  • double post

-- edited by twistedpopo on Apr 19 2017, 11:24 AM
  • I did try to use the interop tools to edit the registry. followed all the instructions but to no avail.
    All i have now is the 10.15063.251..
  • can anyone post here the phone manufacturer model name (RM-937_apac) for the 1520 variant?
    I want to update the regkey for my unit. thanks in advance.
  • ^ you're already on the latest version of Windows 10 Mobile.

To get the Creators Update without editing registry follow the steps below.

1. Enroll in the windows insider program
    2. Select slow ring and download build 15063.0
    3. Check for updates again and download 15063.138
    4. Switch to Release Preview Ring and download 15063.251
    5. Stay on Release Preview to receive future cumulative updates.

I have done this in both my Lumia 1520 and 735 which are both unsupported for the Creators Update.
    Everything's been smooth so far. In fact Facebook does not crash still slow though
  • ano ba special sa creator's update?
  • Good Day mga Sir,

Anyone know where i can buy Lumia 1520 battery replacement. Wala na kc MS store, lahat na napagtanungan ko online naman puros international hnde sila nag shiship ng battery.

-Thank you
  • Same here, may nagbebenta ba locally ng battery replacement for Nokia 1520 please?
  • Same here, may nagbebenta ba locally ng battery replacement for Nokia 1520 please?

Thru ebay.. wala na dito sa atin...
  • eBay nga lang talaga nakikita kong option. Since upgrading to Win 10, naging ganito na battery performance nito. Ngayon nasa box na lang etong to the once mighty phone. Kaya OnePlus 3T ako nauwi. :(
  • 1520 ko nakabox din. Pero brand new yung battery hehe. Napapalitan ko bago ako lumipat ng Android. S8+ ngayun na may nakainstall na Launcher 10.
  • Swerte pala ng unit ko, kung kani kanino na napunta pero ok pa rin ang battery. Kung di nga lang sa limited apps, sarap pa sana gamitin.
  • Sa kin dahil sa battery hindi na nagamit kaya bagong bago pa rin hitsura. Sana naging Android na lang 1520.
  • 1520 ko nakabox din. Pero brand new yung battery hehe. Napapalitan ko bago ako lumipat ng Android. S8+ ngayun na may nakainstall na Launcher 10.

hmm. try ko nga yan sa note fe ko.

iba talaga feel ng 1520, mas masarap siya hawakan kaysa sa note ko ngayon. olats lang talaga sa apps.
  • ^Wala pang selan sa pagshoot ng pics, walang binatbat ibang camphones na flagship
  • may nagbebenta pa ba ng 1520 nila dito
  • @giant_juniper

See my ifs po, thanks
  • @giant_juniper

See my ifs po, thanks

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys