User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Call Quality- Cherry, Starmobile, MyPhone, CloudFone, Torque

• I've seen lots of threads reviewing and comparing, specs, battery time, customizations, screen quality, cam quality, build quality etc... but in all my reading none say much about the most important function of a phone, Call Quality.

For someone who is primarily looking for a PHONE with nice additional smart features, I would love to hear opinions about which phone has the best signal and call quality. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
  • Call quality on the Thrill 430x is comparable to my previous Nokia E-series phones. Solid battery life for this China rebrand, just the thing I need since I have this Globe business postpaid line - unli calls to same network. Kung naka plan ka, I would strongly recommend MY brand. Kung prepaid ka lang naman at mahilig sa games and pics...that ain't your question :) :)
  • call quality go for nokia tried and tested
  • Thanks fro the input, the reason I ask is I carry 2 phones and would prefer to go the dual sim route. I use my phone mainly for calling and texting with some random browsing here and there. My current phones are a samsung and a nokia kaya call quality is most important for me.
  • Good for you to note this very important detail when getting a smartphone. Because a lot of people today are amaze of the features included on smartphones and some neglect the importance of its basic function which is calling. I'm using a MediaTek powered Android phone which is Kata i1. Call quality is ok but sometimes the volume is a bit low most probably because the speaker grill is small so I have to position it better on my ears.
  • guys cnu nakaka alam ng forum from cloudfone 350i po kasi naghahanap po ako ng screenprotector at jelly case po
  • Sweet new 3g capable tablet from torque guys! Check it out.

<click here for link>

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys