User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

LG Optimus L3

• I have issues with the memory of this phone. I bought 8GB external for this phone kaso 5 apps pa lang naiinstall ko memory full na agad. at ang problema pag nag APPS2SD ako hindi sya namomove sa external. pero nakalagay naman movable. cno na naka experience ng ganto? please help. thanks.
  • kahit manual moving eh, ang options lang palagi move to phone at move to internal memory. I cant find ways to move it to external memory.
  • may bugz paren c custom kernel....cm9 hayyyssss
  • anong magandang theme ng L3 sa cm9?
  • @sirkasmot naroot mo ba L3 mo? iroot mo muna then partition your SD card.

@armie yap pero wla n yung freeze/battery boot issue :)
  • root ko sana e400 ko. kailangan ko pa ba update yung software version ng unit ko?

version V10J unit ko.

Thanks!
  • Pa help naman mga sir. Cant turn on usb debugging kahit naka connect na usb ko sa pc.

External Image

PROBLEM SOLVE. HEHE

-- edited by TOTO417 on Dec 06 2012, 10:25 AM
  • Paano boss mag unroot ng lg e400? Thanks!
  • Aaw. Tulog mga tao. hehe
  • update mo lang po firmware mo using KDZ.
  • i just got my l3 last thursday. i tried installing apps but i keep on getting the low on disk space message. it pissed me off so i rooted my phone. rooting it was as easy as 1-2-3. what's difficult is the partition of sd card. now, i'm so satisfied and happy with my l3. battery life is superb too.
  • might get this phone this weekend. cm9 looks good.
  • hi i want to ask if bakit ng enable cookies kapag ng fb ako at kahit anung gawin ko d ako mkapag log in sa fb.

help naman anu dapat ko gawin
  • hi i want to ask if bakit ng enable cookies kapag ng fb ako at kahit anung gawin ko d ako mkapag log in sa fb.

help naman anu dapat ko gawin
  • hey, mabuting balita.
    XiaoMi M2 Smartphone Android 4.1 ay malaking benta ngayon. bagong presyo, mataas na kalidad, pinakamahusay na serbisyo. ito ay ang iyong pinakamahusay na pagpipilian, 45% off:
    <click here for link>
  • HOW TO ROOT LG OPTIMUS L3 E405 (DUAL SIM)

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
    IF ANYTHING WEIRD/UNUSUAL HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE THAT IS NOT MY HEADACHE

PLEASE CHARGE YOUR PHONE AT LEAST 60% BEFORE DOING THIS

No. of steps-

1. Download and install LG United Drivers From Official Site
    Link-http://www.lg.com/in/support-mobile/lg-E405
    (see pic to know what to download)

2. Download SuperOneClickv1.7-ShortFuse.zip
    Link-http://www.mediafire.com/?6f1sttgi1rc1q72

3. Disable your antivirus as it can block or can delete any file without your permission between the completion of whole process leaving you a soft bricked phone (may be). SuperOneClick will run an exploit, your antivirus can show it as a virus or infection but after the process you can do a full system scan and there will be no virus in your system.

4.Extract SuperOneClick to desktop or any drive.

5. Connect your device to PC through data cable and connect in PC Software Mode.

6. Now go to Settings-> Applications-> Development-> Enable USB Debugging (in your phone)

7. Go to the folder where you have extracted SuperOneClick and run SuperOneClick.exe (see pic) (1)

8. Now select rageagainstthecage (2) as you can see in the pic and click on ROOT (3).

9. Wait for a while till you can see rooted and it will ask you to run a superuser command, say yes or no its up to you. yes is preferred.

10. Close SuperOneClick, Disconnect your Device. You can see a new app in there 'Super User', run it. If it starts.
    Congrats, you are rooted but if it get force closed, then just connect device with usb debug enable and run superoneclick again with rageagainstthecage as mentioned above, this time you'l be rooted.

reference: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1921175&page=6
  • To make Link2SD on your LG Optimus L3 E405 Dual SIM

For who want to use Link2SD on your L3-E405 you should pay attention to the following.

On the E-405 it will not work if you only create a ext2 and fat32 partition!

Use a partitionmanager to partition your SD card.

All partitions must be PRIMARY and not logical

1. First create a FAT (not fat32) partition and choose the smallest size possible
    2 Then create a EXT2 partition of 1 GB (not bigger) for use with Link2SD
    3 Create a FAT32 partition for the remaining space left on the SD card.

Download and install Link2D from google play store and start it.
    It will ask you what kind of partition you want to use and choose EXT2

It will tell you to reboot, so shutdown your phone and turn it back on.
    Now you can remove bloatware and system apps you dont want on your system storage.
    And offcourse link the apps to your sd card to free up memory.

Following sytem apps you can safely remove from the E405:

Google+
    Google Maps
    Google Maps Streetview
    Google Mail
    Youtube

these you can all download from google play store and links then to sdcard

reference: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1921175&page=8
  • Ang LG L3 E400/E405 normal sim lang po ba ang gamit? Or mini sim? Planning to get this phone over the weekend
  • hi ask q lang if paano mag lagay ng themes sa Lg.l3 e400 ?
    help me PLEASE !!!!!!!!
  • Ang LG L3 E400/E405 normal sim lang po ba ang gamit? Or mini sim? Planning to get this phone over the weekend

Normal Sim lang po ang gamit (mini sim) .. hindi Micro sim.. Standard lang talaga

hi ask q lang if paano mag lagay ng themes sa Lg.l3 e400 ?
    help me PLEASE !!!!!!!!

try to install Go Launcher sa Google playstore.. Pag na-install mo na yun, pwede ka na mag-download kahit ilang Go Themes..
  • may instagram app ba for L3 E400?
  • LG users join this group <click here for link>
  • Any series ii user?feedback naman po.tia
  • May problema sa Optimus L3 ko. Ang problema ko ay when I attempt to open the Wi-Fi, it freezes and restarts the device. I already reformatted so many times, the first time was to attempt to root my device and it said "Emergency System only" and I had a free warranty card. Is anyone how to solve the problem? Can it be repairable?
  • Answered...

-- edited by butchukoy04 on Apr 09 2014, 08:14 PM
  • Sino n ung nka nexus kitkat dto?? Panu plkihin ung ram nde ko din mgawa screenshot
    Lg e400 po 1st tym ko lng mgroot thx po

-- edited by walwal13 on Jul 07 2014, 09:29 AM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys