User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

SUN Cell Users Unified Thread II

• ganun nga ginawa namin eh. dinala namin yung pinagtanggalan ng SIM. Nakakainis lang bakit ang sun walang ganung option tulad sa Ibang network na may SIm replacement for prepaid subs. - sayang kasi 2002 pa yung SIM na yun. Sayang talaga. inquire ako sa ibang sun shop baka pwede..
  • thanks for the replies!
  • bakit ang sun walang ganung option tulad sa Ibang network na may SIm replacement for prepaid subs. - sayang kasi 2002 pa yung SIM na yun.

Merong ganun? Kung meron man, first in Asia, kung hindi sa mundo ng Telecommunication industry yun. Ayos. Kahit sa australia walang option to transfer prepaid numbers to other sim.
  • ^ Yep, may ganun. Had my globe prepaid sim replaced twice, once when I upgraded to a micro sim then another when I upgraded to a nano sim. May 50 pesos fee lang for the replacement sim...
  • Had the worse experience ever.

I applied for a post paid plan last month. During the the time i spoke to the representative at SUN cellular (Sta.Mesa) branch. They told me that i just need to submit a copy of my payslip and COE.

A week after i submitted both requirements and was guaranteed a response after a week.

I received a call after three weeks from a lady representative from SUN telling me that they already received my application but they need another requirement which is a copy of my ITR since the unit that comes with the plan is a bit expensive.

I headed back to the store three days after to submit my ITR and was assured that i'll be given a feedback within a week.

A week had passed and then two, evidently i felt nobody cared about my application. So i headed back today at their store to inquire.

It was a very condenscending experience when the man at the store, a representative, kept on asking my wife about my application wherein I was the one who applied for it.

They made me feel very stupid. I already gave my name and gave my i.d. and told them some details about my application but the representative kept on asking my wife instead of me.

The frustration was not enough. When i spoke to their Sr. OIC at the store she gave no remorse to the aggrevation i went thru for waiting that long. She told me that i need to submit additional documents such as credit cards and or existing bank accounts.

I told her that they should have told me that way back before. I explained to her that it defeats the purpose of having an initial assesment during the time i submitted my application.

I went out of store shaking my head off. I just felt really sorry for myself to even had bothered to waste my time in submitting all of those paper works that they need.

A word of caution to all of my friends, family and colleagues. Don't even bother to apply.
  • A word of caution to all of my friends, family and colleagues. Don't even bother to apply...

...WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD.

Ganyan ang conclusion ko sa pagbabasa ng forums.
  • I went to SM Megamall.. 2nd floor may booth don ng Suncellular. kanina lang (Sunday) naglalakad ako ng napansin ko ung suncellular. Nag offer ng postpaid line. 2 valid ID lang hiningi sakin. tapos un na wala pa 10mins. nakakuha ako ng samsung galaxy J1

punta na kayo
  • may nakapag palit na ba na micro sim to nano sim sa sun? postpaid.
    pede ba? aggamitin kasi sa iphone.
    salamat
  • Uu 150 bayad..
  • ^ makukuha din agad? mas ok ba yun kesa ipacut na lang?
  • mahal eh onti na lang 1 month payment na hehe..
    Kaya nung back to micro from nano e bumili na lang ako adapter kay cd hari 50 petot lang..

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys

-->