User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

SCAMMER not a scammer- real scammer John Jassem Dawabi

• Scammer JOHN JASSEM DAWABI 09165544333 09173504477

Hi, just want to share my story regarding this scamming thing. Mejo nadepressed ako lately kasi I'm seeing my name in the forum na scammer ako without me knowing it. Kelangan ko lang malabas to kasi nagseself pity nako.

I have this friend who used my account name and number para manloko ng tao. How did he get my ATM account? This is the BIGGEST MISTAKEI made in 23 years. I don't want to elaborate pero the bottomline is napunta sa kanya yung ATM ko. He knows the PIN and account number for the reason that I really trust him. He's part of our LG (Life group)- sa Church (Victory Fellowship)

The victim deposited money to my account (which I verified a week after the incident). How did I get to contact the victim? It's God's plan siguro. I just browsed my friend's account a week after the incident for no reason at all and read the recent feedback. In fairness to my friend he really is into buy/sell BUT this time he got a negative feedback.

I read the feedback at "malaman" sya. Meaning kapanipaniwala.. then this username who is actually victimized mentioned something like "dineposito ko sa account mu". At first I wouldn't worry coz it's my friend's problem not mine. But then again, I realized he has my atm. Nakatulong yung pagiging paranoid ko. I called this guy's number and asked him ano yung account and name na ginamit ni SENGAN. Then that's it. My name was used for some scam.

To cut the story short, I got hold of the atm and I talked to the person and told him the whole story. Thank GOD at nakita ko yung post at nakausap ko ng maayos yung tao. He told me he deposited the money to my account which I verified later on. Binalik ko sa kanya yung money kasi hindi akin yun. I shouldered the money since halos ubusin ng friend ko yung pera ko sa atm. (hindi obvious).

I am contacting my friend now. He may be BIGTIME but that shouldn't be a reason para tapakan nya ang isang tao. Yan at yan ang lagi nya sumbat sakin na dahil sa pera eh mawawala pagkakaibigan namin. Mas gugustuhin ko pa makipag kaibigan sa security guard na may malinis na konsenya. Up until now, I haven't heard the word SORRY and he is still DENYING the whole thing. I never knew his intention kung planado nya since he used my account instead of his. Wala daw pumasok sa account ko or whatever. Puro BS naririnig ko sa kanya. I'm still hoping na magbago sya with God's help.

I know people will judge me as being stupid dahil pinahiram ko ATM ko. Like what the victim told me parang pinahiram ko na rin daw yung identity ko. But yeah, I did learn my lesson the hard way. I still have to get back on him coz I lost a huge lump of money (at least for me though).

Hope this will be a lesson to everyone. Minsan hindi lang victim ang navivictim pati kaibigan ng nanloko mismo.

Pero yun nga iniisip ko na lang WWJD (what would Jesus do?). Ngayon napatawad ko na sya pero mahirap na talaga sya i-trust.

-- edited by passionforpublication on Aug 20 2009, 11:01 PM
  • prayers lang bro. lahat puede magbago.
  • well bro ipa-salvage mo nlng para manahimik na ng tuluyan ang gagong yan at kahit kelan hindi na makakapanloko...

at para na rin mabawas-bawasan ang mga kupal sa mundo kasi napaka-rami na ng mga kupaloids sa mundo at baka mahawa pa lahat ng matitino.. ;)

tapos mong ipa-salvage mag-alay ka na lang ng bulaklak sa burol nya.. hahahaha.. :p
  • Salvage=iligtas
  • hindi na kailangan ulit ulitin ang pag gawa ng thread. meron tayong separate thread para sa reklamo mo.
  • Important: Buyer and Seller Complaints

<click here for link>

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys