on October 27, 2012 04:24 PM
thanks po sa unit.. recommended seller at member... ang daling kausap ni sir, very flexible sa time at meetup points... sa uulitin po..
on January 17, 2013 06:14 PM
Hassle free transaction. Thanks again for the unit. Phone works perfectly. Nice meeting you. GOD BLESS!
on January 31, 2013 09:31 PM
on March 27, 2013 05:39 PM
Hassle-free transaction, very professional, very kind pa ;)
Sa uulitin po sir. Salamat.
on June 26, 2013 10:24 PM
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TCP MEMBER
madali kausap.. Pag deal close deal tlga.. Till next deal sir
on September 10, 2013 02:01 AM
Sir bakit naman ganun... I will leave my feedback and I will try my best to be factual:
Item traded: your bb9900 to my lumia 620
1. Back key is really hard to press, sometimes would not even respond.
2. Phone shuts down automatically after taking a few camera still shots. Even if the battery is full.
3. Phone automatically turns off network connections randomly and would give the error message "Battery is too low for radio use" even at full charge.
4. Charger that came with the package is faulty. You have to hold the end of the cable at a certain angle for it to charge.
5. During the meetup, you kept on answering your phone calls though we were still talking, a bit unprofessional but I let it pass because it seemed it was work related. Then while I was still checking your phone, you stood up still talking to someone over the phone then motioned an "OK" gesture and left.
My mistake was I fully trusted that your feedback rating in TCP will vouch for your credibility. This is something I learned the hard way but definitely won't happen again.
I would not demand for you to return my phone. Just have the decency to state your item's condition the next time you sell something.
I am not in to buying and selling, I trade my phones since its a more affordable way for me to try out other gadgets. That is why I take good care of my stuff so that when I feel the urge to try out another unit at least I have a presentable package to offer. With the bb9900 that I got from you, it wouldn't be fair for other people to buy it unless they are looking for a defective unit or are otherwise willing to purchase despite the flaws.
I hope you take this as a constructive criticism to help you improve your trading skills. You are a white collared worker and I believe that integrity and perception management are two essential skills you should posses. Sadly, these traits did not manifest during the deal.