User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request(please respect this thread)

• Trust His Plan

Today's Scripture
    "Your faithfulness extends to every generation, like the earth you created; it endures by your decree, for everything serves your plans..." (Psalm 119:91, TLB)

The Scripture says that God's ways are not our ways. We think that it's just the good breaks, the promotions, and the great relationships that serve God's plan, but it's also the disappointments, the closed doors, and the people who do us wrong. Without that happening, we couldn't reach our destiny.

You have to trust God's process. We see the negative things as hindrances, but it is all necessary to become who we are created to be. We all go through things that don't make sense, but God wouldn't have allowed it if it wasn't going to serve His plan. This is when you have to dig down deep and wait upon Him in faith.

Just keep moving forward, doing the right thing, being faithful, serving others. God is not going to waste anything you go through. What was meant for your harm, He will turn to your advantage. You're about to come out to new levels. You're going to go places that you've never gone and see favor that you've never seen. God is doing a new thing.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You are able to make all things serve me for my good, even the negative things that stress me out and seem to be holding me back. Thank You that I can stay in peace and trust the process. I believe that You are working out Your plan for my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • The Fourth Man

Today's Scripture
    "Look!" he answered, "I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." (Daniel 3:25, NKJV)

When the three Hebrew teenagers were thrown into the fiery furnace because they wouldn't bow to King Nebuchadnezzar's golden idol, they were bound with cords. They should have been killed instantly, but when the king gazed into the furnace, he saw four unbound men, and one who looked like the Son of God. Here's my point: Your hands may be tied today--you've worked, prayed, believed, and done the right thing, but it seems like your dream is never going to work out. The good news is that God's hands are not tied. He's not limited by what's limiting you.

I believe that what's restricted you in the past has lost its grip--that addiction, that sickness, that lack, the bad breaks. It's a new day. The fourth man has shown up. Like the Hebrew teenagers, you're coming out, not bound but loosed, free, whole, vindicated, promoted, with that dream you were believing for. Your hands are not tied anymore. God is releasing you into new levels of your destiny today.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the birth of Your Son as a baby in Bethlehem. Thank You that I can join with the angels of heaven and give You all the praise and glory for what You've done. I come before You and bow my knees and heart and offer You my worship. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Set Apart

Today's Scripture
    "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5, NIV)

What God said to Jeremiah, He says to each of us. You're not like everyone else. You've not only been handpicked by the Most High God, but He set you apart for His own purpose. He made you uncommon. Could it be the reason you're not seeing increase is you're being common? Perhaps you're stuck at one level because you're just fitting in, being like everyone else. There's nothing different about you.

That's not who you are. You've been set apart. When others around you have a sour, critical attitude, you have to dig your heels in and say, "That is not the way I'm going to live. I'm going to enjoy each day and be grateful. I'm going to be good to people and expect God's favor." You may be surrounded by people who are lazy, taking the easy way out, but live by a higher standard. Don't let that keep you from your destiny. You've been set apart. You're not common. Now do your part and don't live common.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You are the Most High God, and You handpicked me and set me apart for Your own purpose. Thank You for calling me to live by a higher standard and be distinct. I want my life to be uncommon and bring You praise. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Press Through

Today's Scripture
    "Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7, AMP)

In Mark chapter five, there was a woman who had been sick for twelve years. The doctors gave her no hope. But she heard that Jesus was passing through her town. Something deep down on the inside was saying, "This is your season. This is your time to get well."

In the natural, when she saw all the people around Him, she thought, "I'll never get to Him. It's so crowded and I'm weak." She almost missed her season. But instead of dwelling on those negative thoughts, instead of looking at her situation, she started reminding herself, "If I can just get to Jesus, I will be whole." She made the choice to turn her thoughts in the right direction and was empowered to take a leap of faith. She pressed through the crowd until she got just close enough to touch the edge of Jesus' robe. Instantly, she was made whole.

Jesus said in Mark 5:34, "Daughter, your faith has made you well." Notice it's our faith that activates God's power. We have to press through our thoughts, press through our circumstances, press through the crowd and obstacles until we touch Him.

Today, with every step you take, God is drawing closer to you. He'll meet your faith with His miraculous power so you can embrace the victory He has waiting for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I ask You to fill me with Your strength, peace and joy so that I can press through to victory today. Show me the good plan You have for me in Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • Accept God's Plan

Today's Scripture
    "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"(Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

No matter what may be happening today, God has good things in store for your future! It may not be easy to see now, but God has already lined up a new beginning, new friendships and new opportunities for you.

Maybe you've experienced some setbacks, but don't make the mistake of expecting the same for your future. Instead, accept God's good plan for your life by declaring His truth. As believers, our attitude should be, "Even though the economy is down, I'm not worried. I know God is going before me, and He has promised He will make rivers in the desert." Or, "The medical report may not look good, but I have another report that says God is restoring health unto me. I believe God has already released healing, health and victory in my future." Or, you may have a child who is not on the right course. In the natural, it seems impossible. But our report should be, "I know God can do the impossible!"

Today, be encouraged and don't give up on your tomorrows. Accept the good plan God has for you--a plan filled with hope, purpose, blessing and increase in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for giving me hope and a future. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for choosing me. Thank You for delighting in me. I invite You to renew my heart and mind to the good plans You have for me in Jesus' Name, Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on Apr 30 2024, 04:07 PM
  • To the Next Level

Today's Scripture
    "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1, NKJV)

When troubles come our way, it's easy to get frustrated. But God wouldn't allow it if it weren't going to work to your advantage. That's why you need to quit complaining and being discouraged because life dealt you a tough hand. The reason you have big challenges is that you have a big destiny.

Average people have average problems; ordinary people have ordinary challenges. You're not average. You're a child of the Most High God. The Creator of the universe breathed His life into you. He crowned you with His favor. You're not ordinary; you're extraordinary. Don't be surprised if you face extraordinary challenges.

God knows what He's doing. You may not like the trouble, it may not be fair, and you're uncomfortable, but that trouble is transportation. Keep believing, keep praying, keep honoring God, and then trouble will take you to the next level of your destiny. It's getting you prepared. You wouldn't be who you are today without all the things you've been through.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You that You are the Most High God who breathed life into me. Thank You that the trouble that comes my way is transporting me to the next level of my destiny. I believe that You are preparing me for a big destiny. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
  • When You Pray

Today's Scripture
    "Don't be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come in answer to your prayer. But for twenty-one days the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked my way." (Daniel 10:12-13, NLT)

In the Scripture, Daniel prayed and asked God for something, but nothing happened. Day after day went by, no sign of it. Three weeks later, an angel showed up with the answer and said, "From the moment you prayed, God sent me with the answer, but there were forces in my way that stopped me." God had to send another angel to fight through the forces of darkness.

There are blessings that have your name on them--promotion, businesses, a house, healing, a spouse, a baby, restoration--that you've been believing for. There are forces trying to hold back what you've been praying for. God is about to release what's been held up. Stay encouraged; it's on the way.

Just imagine God breaking the way wide open through those forces that are holding it back. You're going to see what God promised. What has your name on it is on the way. All the forces of darkness cannot stop it.

A Prayer For Today
    "Father, thank You that You are the Most High God who rules over the forces of darkness that try to hold back the blessings I am believing for. Thank You that You are breaking the way open right now. I believe You are releasing me into favor and new levels in Jesus' Name, Amen."

-- edited by XslashX on May 02 2024, 09:32 AM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys