User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Say Hi to Moto Rokr Phones

• Say goodbye to the RAZR days, and say hello to the ROKR era. That�s apparently the message Motorola is sending across to consumers as they unleash a new set of ROKR phones to flood the market.

<click here for link><<< read more

-- edited by peejhaymakots on Aug 08 2008, 06:01 AM
  • aprub!

i like ROKR E8, i am still using this phone now for 2 years alongside another (smart)phone. what i really like is the layering of messages in inbox na kahit nagbabasa ka o nagsusulat at may dumating na mensahe, pwede mong buksan at reply'an habang hindi nawawala 'yung binabasa o sinusulat mo.... multiply layering of messages on top of one another. mahusay!

unlike with other Symbian-OS phones, you have to exit the 'compose' mode when you need to read an incoming message, you also need to exit the inbox/read mode, when you need to 'reply' from the message that just came. saves you time from being able to multi-task with messages.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys