User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

cherry mobile cosmos 2

• I have never been really a fan of cherry mobile but recently i happen to drop by one of their outlets and i bought this unbelievable COSMOS 2.
    1.5GHz MediaTek 64-bit quad-core MT6732 processor
    1GB of RAM
    5-inch HD IPS display with On-Cell full lamination, 1280 x 720 resolution
    8GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 64GB
    14-megapixel rear camera with BSI
    5-megapixel front camera
    Dual SIM
    3G, LTE
    WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, OTG
    Android 4.4 KitKat
    2100mAh battery

what more can i ask for a 5,500 price! the design is awesome and the blinking light for alerts on the home button is genius!

Im not saying this is the best for the price but this will make you feel you want one.

Thanks to the Cherry Mobile team for being very friendly and even let you compare it with different models of their phone. Check this one out. you will surely love this phone.
  • Sir jodencio how was the battery life of this unit? And yung cam niya okay din ba? Interesado kasi ako. Thanks
  • i cannot say anything about battery life. but design and speed wala akong masabi. you can try one at their kiosk. maganda sa cherry mobile eh nahahawakan mo ang unit. na te test mo sila di tulad ng ibang products puro dummy nakalagay. for the price i say its more than enough for me.
  • what more can i ask for a 5,500 price! the design is awesome and the blinking light for alerts on the home button is genius!

Nice price but according to threads, forums na nababasa ko, Cherry is the worst. Sana lang sir tumagal ng 6 months. May kakilala kasi ako technician nila na na-ooverwhelmed daw sila sa dami nirerepair at hindi na nila kaya minsan, andaming nakaline up. No wonder andami lagi tao sa repair center nila.

Thanks to the Cherry Mobile team for being very friendly and even let you compare it with different models of their phone. Check this one out. you will surely love this phone.

How about after sales? Basta hindi masira, bang for the buck yan sir pero pag nagkaissue, the nightmare starts.

These are china low quality parts na katulad lang na nabibili sa 168 na cellphone. Nirerebadge lang or different casing, as quality wise, same lang sila.

Please do not get me wrong sir. Mura yan nabili mo. Not bad na rin basta walang issue.

Kung sa branded phones naman, may nasisira sin talaga pero mas sobra taas ng defect rate ng Cherry.

-- edited by dy on Jul 26 2015, 11:24 AM
  • can you post here the thread.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys