User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Avoid meeting up with the owner of this number: 0908-8130977

• This number should be in the blacklist of buyers in TPC and TCP. These people have no conscience and consideration and do not deserve the trust and confidence of online traders. If you want to waste your precious time go ahead and meet up with the owner of the number 09088130977:

Here's why:

1. She called me up around 9:30am this morning inquiring about my unit. I asked her if she was a sure buyer and she even clarified if the discount I am offering for the day and I said yes. So we agreed to meet at 6pm onwards in Eton Centris. So I thought we had a deal.

2. She texted me after a few minutes wanting to have to deal in Cubao instead of Centris and I said NO for security purposes. Dami yatang loko sa Cubao ano bale lolz

3. She texted again after 5 minutes and told me that the deal was a go and that we'll meet 6pm onwards because she has work until 6pm.

4. Hours passed and I got into the meetup place at around 5:20pm. I was very early obviously so as to avoid rush hour traffic and I even texted her around 5:30pm informing her that I was already in the meetup place and that I will just wait for her and her sister.

5. So it was already 6:30pm when three women including the one who was texting and calling me up earlier came into our meetup place so they were obviously late since she told me she will be there at 6:15pm. We got inside the fastfood chain and I immediately opened the phone and its accessories so they can inspect everything. The other two sisters left because they told me they will withdraw the amount we've agreed on regarding the item. So they left their only sister with me while she was testing phone. The two sisters came back after 30 minutes, yes 30 long minutes while their sister was playing with my cellphone unit.

6. One of the sisters asked if the unit is okay and the lady who was testing it said yes although she could not browse via mobile data due to weak 3G signal of Smart in the area where our deal was taking place. She tried to change the mobile data settings but to no avail. One of the sisters asked me if I had a Globe simcard so I can try it and when I tried mobile data with my Globe simcard data was working because it was Globe and not Smart. Sun's signal in the area was fluctuating so I said Smart had a poor mobile data signal in the area. Does it mean that if the signal is problematic in one area it would be the phone's fault in the first place? We all know that signal strength/quality do vary depending on the area especially when we are talking of mobile data.

7. Bottomline, the unit wasn't defective and they canceled the deal after 20 minutes telling me that their younger sister was looking for an LTE phone because she used to have an LTE phone before. Would you like to know what phone their younger sister was using when we met? It was a Samsung E1200 2G bar phone. One of the sisters even reasoned out that she was looking for a phone with a higher-specs duh they wanted a cheap entry-level phone which I was just using as a backup in the first place and they wanted a high end phone? I wasn't born yesterday lolz

8. One of the sisters apologized to me and said she was going to pay me for my fare as if she was adding insult to injury. What a woman! Those three women should be banned from online trading because they don't have a conscience and they don't know what they are buying obviously. So sellers out there should blacklist this number 09088130977 as buyers because it is likely that these people will just waste your precious time as well.

I am one of the pioneers of this site in 2007 and frankly speaking this is the worst deal I have ever had even in my 12 years in TipidPC.com. Even during the time that I was just a regular member, i never ever cancelled a deal just because I didn't know what I was buying. Sorry guys, I wanted to share this with you because you might be a victim of the same people who has no conscience and are extremely unprofessional to begin with.

-- edited by ccl2003 on May 25 2015, 09:06 PM
  • May username sila sir?
  • Diumano lurker lang sya dito hindi daw sya member pero malay ko ba di ba.Akalain mo nga naman nadale ako ng walang konsiderasyon na mga tao hehehe sa tagal ko na nakikipag-transact online.
  • karma na lang sir sa kanila. me bawi din ang pagkakataon sa kanila :)
  • deal gone sour
    hindi pa talaga nila alam ang proper etiquette makipagtransact online
    dont take it personally
  • Ganyan siguro talaga sir pag walang physical shop. Makaka encounter ka talaga ng mga ganyan tao.
  • Actually, even if I had a physical shop the fact that they didn't know what they were buying and that they weren't sure whether to complete the transaction or not the deal would still have gone sour. Can you just imagine if they met up with a messenger of a physical store with a sealed unit and after unsealing the unit they would say that they don't want to buy the unit? It could have been worse actually. Naisip ko nga kung nasa buy and sell yung kausap nila at dinayo pa sila at naghintay tapos ganun gagawin nila nakakaawa naman yung seller. Buti ako personal selling lang ako and I am not into buy and sell. Bottomline, their sister who was supposed to use the phone seemed confused and didn't know much about phones particularly android phones. Kaya nung sinabi na LTE phone daw pala ang hanap ngumiti na lang ako maski pilit kasi sa loob loob ko lang its like pouring salt into a big wound na lang. No disrespect to them pero mas maganda pang di hamak ang main phone ko sa kanilang magkakapatid kaya napangiti din ako sa gesture na 100 pesos for fare daw. Ganun lang ba yun e sinayang nila oras ko at sana binenta ko na lang sa iba kahit palugi pa di pa nasira araw ko lolz. Buti na nga lang hindi ako pumayag na sa cubao pa mag-meet eh di lalo ng malaking abala para sa akin yun pala yung kausap ko walang konsiderasyon at walang kuwenta talaga kausap. Oh well, sabi nga nila there's always a first time even for me lolz
  • @ccl2003

charge to experience ikanga. yaan mo na lang mga yun sir.
    makakabawi ka rin sa ibang paraan

there's always a first time even for me
  • @phml81

Thanks. Actually, I am just sharing the experience to all our members para wala ng mabiktima pa at ng maiwasan na hangga't maari ng karamihan ang naranasan ko. Lessons learned ika nga for all us here in TCP. Ang wish ko lang sana wala na sila tawagan at kontakin dito sa site na seller so they could do the same thing that they've done to me. Ingat na lang po sa mga buyers na walang pakialam sa ibang tao. And NO, the buyer/customer is NOT always right. And it will be the last time I will be entertaining calls/texts from Non-TCP members even if they will claim that they saw the ad here mismo.
  • Thanks. Actually, I am just sharing the experience to all our members para wala ng mabiktima pa at ng maiwasan na hangga't maari ng karamihan ang naranasan ko. Lessons learned ika nga for all us here in TCP. Ang wish ko lang sana wala na sila tawagan at kontakin dito sa site na seller so they could do the same thing that they've done to me. Ingat na lang po sa mga buyers na walang pakialam sa ibang tao. And NO, the buyer/customer is NOT always right. And it will be the last time I will be entertaining calls/texts from Non-TCP members even if they will claim that they saw the ad here mismo.

mahirap talaga kapag lurkers o non TCP-users nagtransact pa sa yo parang sugal ng grabe =P
  • Sorry to hear that sir, ikaw pa naman ang napili nila na gaguhin.. iba na talaga ngayon. Unlike nung nagsimula ang tpc/tcp, madaling kausap mapa-buyer or seller.
  • sa meetup po ba, kailangan magbayaran na at hindi pwede magbago ng isip ang buyer? asking lang po...
  • Puwede naman kaso sadyain mo yung seller sa bahay para hindi ka naman makaabala ng masyado

-- edited by cautionarytale2015 on May 26 2015, 04:14 PM
  • Actually, even if I had a physical shop the fact that they didn't know what they were buying and that they weren't sure whether to complete the transaction or not the deal would still have gone sour. Can you just imagine if they met up with a messenger of a physical store with a sealed unit and after unsealing the unit they would say that they don't want to buy the unit? It could have been worse actually. Naisip ko nga kung nasa buy and sell yung kausap nila at dinayo pa sila at naghintay tapos ganun gagawin nila nakakaawa naman yung seller. Buti ako personal selling lang ako and I am not into buy and sell. Bottomline, their sister who was supposed to use the phone seemed confused and didn't know much about phones particularly android phones. Kaya nung sinabi na LTE phone daw pala ang hanap ngumiti na lang ako maski pilit kasi sa loob loob ko lang its like pouring salt into a big wound na lang. No disrespect to them pero mas maganda pang di hamak ang main phone ko sa kanilang magkakapatid kaya napangiti din ako sa gesture na 100 pesos for fare daw. Ganun lang ba yun e sinayang nila oras ko at sana binenta ko na lang sa iba kahit palugi pa di pa nasira araw ko lolz. Buti na nga lang hindi ako pumayag na sa cubao pa mag-meet eh di lalo ng malaking abala para sa akin yun pala yung kausap ko walang konsiderasyon at walang kuwenta talaga kausap. Oh well, sabi nga nila there's always a first time even for me lolz

agree ako dito sa sinabe ni sir. dapat alam mo kung anu ang pinasukan mo alam mo din dapat kung panu ka lalabas.. sbe nga ok lang maging tanga wag lang araw-arawin..
  • hindi pa talaga nila alam ang proper etiquette makipagtransact online

Not an excuse....

Also, I dont think baguhan pa lang ito sa online deals. They are selling bnew bags online , Hedgren, nine west, etc..

Kaya kung gusto mong gumanti, kunwari sabihin mo bibili ka ng sling bag tapos wag mo siputin :)

JK .........

-- edited by fadeaway_dunker on May 26 2015, 05:24 PM
  • She texted again after 5 minutes and told me that the deal was a go and that we'll meet 6pm onwards because she has work until 6pm.

the mere fact that it was a go and the seller/ts did not hide anything (hidden defects,issues, etc.) from the buyer, it should be a done PAID deal. from my experience as a buyer, when it is a go, it is a done deal already (after an exhaustive inquiry over text and pictures posted if any by the seller and with the condition that if there would be undisclosed hidden defects found after the closing of the deal, negative feedbacks will be posted).

-- edited by goodha on May 26 2015, 06:05 PM

-- edited by goodha on May 26 2015, 06:07 PM
  • Kaya kung gusto mong gumanti, kunwari sabihin mo bibili ka ng sling bag tapos wag mo siputin :)

agree ako sayo dito brod
    mas maganda nyan kumuha sya ng "guy" proxy na bibili ung gwapo at talagang seryoso na kukuha ng bultuhan ng mga bags!
    mga 30min din ang testing with matching catwalk ramp OMG
    tapos sasabihin nya na ang kailangan pala ay yung sling bag na may LTE capability! hahaha BASAG!

-- edited by accessories_inc on May 26 2015, 06:17 PM
  • mga 30min din ang testing with matching catwalk ramp OMG

lol..
  • External Image

External Image

-- edited by buying_cavite_imus_tagaytay_only on May 27 2015, 11:00 AM
  • External Image
  • Eto yung na-screenshot ko sa phone using Globe LTE simcard so papaanong nasabi nung tres marias na di nila magagamit ang mobile data nung phone? Hindi naman talaga sa lahat ng areas mabilis ang mobile data alam nating lahat yun kaya patawa talaga yung magkakapatid na yun classic buyers ika nga.

External Image

Btw, I was able to sell the unit at a higher price ambait pa nung mag-asawang naka-deal ko kanina. :)
  • Btw, I was able to sell the unit at a higher price ambait pa nung mag-asawang naka-deal ko kanina. :)

good for you sir. bilis ng balik sa yo diba? hehehe.
    expect the unexpected..

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys