User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE

• External Image

Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Specs
    Price: PHP 7,999
    It's a promising device that could take on the likes of Alcatel Flash Plus, Meizu M1 Note and Happy Mobile Aspire.

Display: 5.5 Inches HD IPS Plus (1280 x 720) OGS Asahi Dragontrail glass
    Processor: 1.5 GHz 64 bit MT6732
    GPU: Mali T760
    RAM: 2 GB
    ROM: 16 GB, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
    Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 Omnivision BSI AF w/ LED flash and zero shutter lag
    Front Camera: 8 MP f/2.8 Samsung Lens
    Battery: 2,800 mAh Li-Polymer
    SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
    Connectivity: Dual 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
    Others: Adaptive Fast Charging Capable, OTA ready, Quick acquisition, OTG, HotKnot, Smart PS audio processor by NXP + high quality speaker for those super clear AMPED, Smart Gestures like double tap to wake and others
    Dimensions: 157 x 77.8 x 8.8 mm
    Weight: 169g

External Image
  • review sir kung meron ka na nito
  • pa review din
  • may review na ba
  • parang lamang pa din alcatel flash for the price point
  • wala pa din indepth review
  • mas maganda porma nito kay afp
  • I got to hold this and test the unit. Build quality is solid. the phone is fast (UI is very responsive), the screen is very clear, as well as both the cameras. Speaker is average but loud enough. package comes with a free basic phone, an extra back cover (white), a flip cover and a couple of screen protectors (1 is already installed)....

Just to clarify the OP's post. Only one of the SIMs is LTE capable the other one is 3G.

I asked the Sales staff regarding Android Lollipop update, she said there's no ETA. When I asked her how the update will be pushed, she said I have to bring the phone back to them for the Lollipop update and I will have to wait 1-3 weeks for them to return the unit! I said it should be pushed OTA. She said it's also possible but they encourage the owners to send it to their service center for the update... weird.

This is my concern about this company - Aftersales support, which is questionable.

-- edited by Iggby on May 13 2015, 02:12 PM
  • Firefly who???
  • I feel bad para sa mga taong bibili nito sa mga mall.. talo sa specs compare sa flash plus and mas mahal ng 1.5k...
  • Firefly who???

hahaha!
  • local brand ba ito?
  • how about naman yung costumer service ni firefly, ok din ba?hehe sorry for ot.
  • ulefone rebranded po ito,meron ng lollipop update ito sa ulefone facebook page

-- edited by nuj10 on May 28 2015, 09:41 PM
  • Pag ginawa nilang Dragonfly ito bibili ako hehehe

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys