User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Ok ba mga sir ang G-Skill brand na Micro SD Card? Need some advise thanks...

• Need your professional advise bout this Brand... salamats
  • im using one the 64gb for almost 8 Months na so far no problem, they offer lifetime warranty too.
  • OK na OK ang G.Skill.
  • I've used the 32GB Class 6 Microsd for about 18 months before it suddenly stop functioning (I'm not sure why). Tried to ask for the replacement or repair due to the manufacturer's "Life Time Warranty", however availing this means shipping the broken microsd to Taiwan and if found to be for replacement, I also need to shoulder the shipping cost of the replacement from Taiwan to the Philippines. Since this will cost me around 2k, I opted to just buy a brand new microsd na lang.
  • Buti pa ang Sandisk. Ang magiging gastos mo lang dyan ay yung pagpapadala sa kanila. Sila na sasagot sa shipping papunta sa yo.
  • I've been using this for years. Wala namang issue. Sure ka pa na hindi peke kase hindi naman siya gaano kasikat when it comes to MicroSD cards. The company is known better sa mga memory for PC. Anyway, nakailang palit na ako ng cellphone pero yung memory card ko ok pa. I currently own 2 32gb and 1 16gb na GSkill MicroSD.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys