Actually this isn't the first time I encountered this problem. My unit is Myphone a888, runs on ICS, never rooted. Last January almost all of my apps stopped running. My unit was low on battery the last time I remembered. I didn't open or accessed it till I got home from work. When I turned it on from standby mode the screen was going berserk, a lot of my apps are force closing and I can't open most of them anymore. I charged the phone but still the apps won't open. I then reinstalled the apps, clear data, clear cache, updated, reboot, even factory reset from recovery mode but nothing helped. From then on I installed new apps to use. 3 to 4 months after I tried reinstalling the apps then to my surprise they already worked. But now months later they stopped working again. The last I did to my phone is that I attached it to a laptop I use at work to charge it. When I got home I can't open my apps. I did what I did the last time but to no avail. I'm already out of ideas. Pls help me solve this problem!!!