User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Asus Zenfone 4

• Hi asus Zenfone 4 users. Can you please post your comments for this phone. Planning to buy one. Please enlighten me about phone pros and cons.. Thanks.
  • Just bought mine yesterday. So far nasa testing part pa lang din ako. Haven't had any compatibility issues with apps so far pero baka kasi hindi lang ako nag install masyado ng games.

So far para sa akin

pro
    build quality: very solid and doesn't feel cheap at all. For the price there are better alternatives spec wise but build quality usually ang trade off.

battery life: whole day wifi and gps on. Will stress test battery further tomorrow habang run. Umulan kasi kaya di ko naitakbo with 3g and gps. Note that i use greenify to stop pesky apps from running in the background. You can use the app with or without root.

con
    No flash.
    Accessories: iisa lang ang online seller ng case. Dalawa sa screen protector. Medyo rough ako gumamit ng phone na n for running and I would prefer if protected ng konti to.

-- edited by PYROCAT1207 on Sep 02 2014, 05:50 AM
  • Bought this phone just now sa MemoXpress Sta. Lucia

i received the last stock (most probably it was true when they told me na sellable ung item)

i was surprised though when they told me that the new stock doesnt come with corning gorilla glass anymore. But since the phone is very affordable, who cares right? in all fairness, compared to 4k phones, i think this one is really worth the value.

4.0 inch display is more than enough for a smartphone like this one. 8gb internal memory is really surprising and amazing for those who loves apps so much. hehe :)

overall speaking i think its worth the money.
  • nagana ba anykind of 3.5mm headsets sa unit nyo? May issue daw na ndi lahat nagana ng earphones
  • Gorilla Glass 3 po ba talaga ang zenfone 4? parang ung nabili ko kasi hindi naman gorilla glass 3
  • Saan makabili ng original battery ng zenfone 4 ?

Sagutin ko tanong ko: sa facebook. search 98linho??

Pa-deliver ka. 2 days lang.

-- edited by bongbenitez on Dec 08 2015, 09:47 PM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys