User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

SKK Mobile Phoenix X1 thread (Octacore at P5,499)

• may point kayo sir, giving high hopes sa skk, basta maganda after sale support. ang kinaganda nito ay ang competition sa local market.
  • <click here for link>

Before I forget, I did a deeper research about SKK Philippines. It seems that the original SKK Mobile in Shenzen, China does not recognize SKK Mobile Philippines or any of their products. I made inquiries concerning the SKK PHOENIX TAB 2 but it turns out that SKK in Shenzen, China DOES NOT have and DO NOT MAKE any such models! http://www.skkmobile.com
  • ^ Totoo ba yan? Kasi I've checked the official SKK Mobile website http://www.skkmobile.com and when you click on the "SKK Mobile Phone" link, it proceeds to the http://www.nanofit.cn/skk/1/en/ website and has this listed...

External Image

Shenzhen the SKK Electronic Co., Ltd. to service excellence to create first-class products for the corporate mission is to strength, specializing in the export trade simultaneously in the mobile phone suppliers.
    The company to provide customers with high-quality low-price brand products have been unremitting efforts, in order to ensure long-term supply to customers inexpensive quality products, our close links with the major mobile phone companies factories cooperation with in the Philippines alone, we have over two hundred stores to take the goods through the channels of domestic and foreign factories and factory relations, quality assurance to meet our customers" needs, and integration advantages of the parties sluggish sales agent for other companies, mobile phone inventory in order to reduce the loss of partners risk, in order to achieve the purpose of the suppliers and customers, detained and interrogated a win-win, in order to make every effort to supply affordable products to meet customer needs in order to create a better service system to improve their own advantages and brand strength, our company all my colleagues will spare no effort to go!
  • Look how this product brought so much interest in the brand. Hehe.

My pure opinion is that skk china and skk phil is the same company. That said, and judging from the skk products I've held i would still put them below the other local brands like cm, mp and sm. I would put them a little bit higher than arc mobile, though.
    Dati kasi puro battery lang yang skk pero matagal na rin sila, competitor ng msm battery.
  • si my guess is, all parts are available in china, casing cloned casing. its up to a company to choose and match and then add their brand to a product. kaya post sa page 1 is same as s5 case, might not be oem but assembled part by part. so kaya mura is wala na silang R and D, just assemble and sell.
  • any update?
  • any update?
  • any takers?
  • any takers?
  • Any reviews?
  • wala pa bang naka try?

1.3ghz lang daw? tutoo ba yun... nakalagay kasi sa specs 1.7ghz
  • Ewan ko, pero parang di na ako bilib sa brand na ito. Naniwala ako sa review pero I hope I'm wrong kasi parang binayaran lang yung nag-review para magkaroon ng interest sa products ng SKK. My SKK Silver gone bonkers after more than a year of use. Wala na akong makita sa screen!!! I didn't have second thoughts of going to MOA for repair kasi nung after a few months of use may nakita na akong di maayos sa unit ko pero I just took it for granted. Then I went to Farmer's Service Ctr. as well as sa ALI Mall pero both directed me to MOA kaso they just let me leave the unit there as per advice ng tech nila. After more than a week of follow-up with the unit, I got tired and retrieve it instead kasi walang silang magawa.

Kung may bahid man ng katotohanan yung nabasa kong posts, better beware. Baka you end up just like me; owning a lemon. Sana nga nai-pasa na yung "lemon law" para mag-dalawang isip yung mga nagbebenta ng produkto na may depekto.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys