User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The New Nokia X2

• ^ Lumia 630 I guess.
  • Ako may x2 :p benta ko na. Maglumia na ulit ako pagnabenta ko to. Boring yung UI nya. :-) and low resolution. Camera ndi mganda. Pero build wise and call quality and batt are okay!! Apps are okay.. :)
  • Meron na bang readily available na SP at cases para sa Nokia X2?
  • ei, interested ako sa X2. kailangan for test-dev purposes. balitaan nyo ako pag ibebenta nyo na X2 nyo ayt. salamat.
  • Wala pa bang price drop sa mga stores eto?

Meron na bang nakasubok mag-run ng Telltale games sa unit nila?
  • I still bought this today even though I know X series is killed. The green version still look so cool, and with trimmed down android OS for better user experience with less lags. I am just in love how both works: Nokia (brand and built) + Android (full-featured and app-rich OS 2nd to iOS). By the way, am I am a long-time iPhone user so I get used to fluid user experience OS :)

-- edited by kcarlos on Mar 17 2015, 02:58 AM
  • ^ That's good to hear bro.
    Have you ever tried a Lumia?
  • Yes I've tried lumia too. It was fluid than android. But i was missing lots of my google accounts and fave games, that's why I jumped to an android for now. :)
  • active users meron pa din bang x2 owners?
  • baka may gusto ng X2 jan complete box never pa nagamit pm me if sino my gusto thanks
  • ^ baka po maclose tong thread bawal po magsell or mag-offer
  • ok po thanks
  • Mga sirs san pa kaya may nagbebenta nitong X2? Hehe
  • meron sa gateway 3990 bnew

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys