User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samsung 8.4" tablets

• This thread is for all 8.4" Samsung tablets. Hope everyone can share hacks, tools, and everything about this 8.4" line of tablets from Samsung!

Just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. I bought it instead of waiting for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 as the specs are nearly identical and I assume the Tab S will be more expensive. I also thought about getting the iPad Mini Retina but my wife (it's her tablet) and I wanted expandable memory and both us find these iPads terribly overpriced in the Philippines. Btw, the extra .4 inches is very useful when watching widescreen movies as opposed to a standard 8".

Specs:

+ 1600 x 2560 pixels, 8.4 inches Super Clear LCD display
    + 2GB RAM; 16GB ROM (expandable to 64GB)
    + Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
    + Adreno 330
    + Wifi AC, Bluetooth 4.0, Infrared, microUSB v2.0 (w/ OTG), Acceleromete, Gyro, GPS, GLONASS,
    + 8 MP rear and 2 MP front camera
    + 331 grams
    + Android 4.4 "KitKat"
    + Price: Php17,800

I am very pleased with it. It has the best display I have ever seen on any tablet. Very happy as well with the performance benchmarks:

3D Mark Unlimited:
    + Ice Storm - 15,641
    + Physics - 17,412

Basemark X: 24,400

AnTuTu 4: 34,016

External Image

-- edited by Verbl_Kint on Jun 23 2014, 04:20 AM

-- edited by Verbl_Kint on Jun 23 2014, 04:21 AM
  • Yung may LTE na version ba nito pwede call & text?
  • is this 3G/LTE capable?
  • There is an LTE version on sale by a reseller in tipidpc (around 18k in price, shop warranty only). Can't do calls, though.
  • Naglabasan na ang mga Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Really expensive, though, at 24k and above.
  • Gusto ko to!

Kahit wifi only.. Gift ko sa anak ko.

Ipon mode..
  • Got the tab s LTE from samsung. Pre-ordered mine with free casing, bluetooth headset, and power bank na samsung din. Happy so far with performance. Quite fast and no lag experienced....though i dont use the my magazine.
    Its an exynos CPU pero LTE na. I thought before na wala pang LTE si exynos.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys