That I might use in the ocean because the tank is fairly short and I don�t want to waste a lot of time paddling so I want to been a situation where I can get like a wonder to strip take off the way channel imitates tsunami wave patterns generating both periodic waves as wells random waves periodic waves occur at regular increments ranging from one every half a second every seconds random waves on the other hand can be irregular that have certain statistical patterns that the machine can simulation our maximum wave height about five feet and that's it period of about three seconds meaning that if used <click here for link> in one spot every three seconds people go by you when you're on a board it doesn't feel any more different than being in the ocean you feel emotion and that every surfer know you Medicaid of the way you start down the basement and yes just very strange looking either side in C asphalt on the other side a table I actually hasn't taught me much about tsunami's I think the one thing surfing does teach you thought is that teaches you about the power wage period scientists gather data from the man-made ways to calibrate and verify their numerical models for example a five foot high wave in the wave track allows scientists to simulate a fifty-foot high wave on a computer model which in turn does them how a tsunami could affect coastal structures some examples of how our research has changed.
http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/