User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Sending (data) load to prepaid Sim

• Hi,

I have a GPS with Prepaid SIM that is currently installed in a car.
    Is there a way for me to load (data load i.e. GoSurf99 or any data plan without removing the SIM and installing it sa phone? I only need less than 100MB a month kaya Globe's 30-days 100MB is sufficient enough.

It's very tedious to remove the SIM and then put it on a phone to load GoSurf99, appreciate any advise.

Globe? Smart or Sun basta prepaid and mura lang.

Thanks in advance.
  • You can manage your account online. Magregister ka sa globe site tapos ilink mo ung sim dun tapos pwede mo na siyang iregister sa promos online. Though you have to remove it once for the conirmation to link it to your globe account.

-- edited by angel_15htg on Jun 16 2014, 10:22 AM
  • @angel_15htg - thank you very much.

I tried this and was able to enroll the prepaid numbers and can track the load from the site. However, I can't load or subscribe to anything. When I try to subscribe to a surf promo, it will ask if I want to proceed, after clicking Yes, nothing happens. My prepaid's load is still intact.

What do you think is the problem on this? Globe site?
  • Hi

Im selling globe/smart prepaid loads. Text or call me at 09179152299 if intrested.
  • I tried to use GServices on Smartphones, added my prepaid SIM and it worked perfectly.

I guess the problem is with the website of Globe.

Thanks for the help.
  • Yeah, Globe site is having problems lately because of their "upgrade/update" , where pretty much everything got worse. ^_^

-- edited by angel_15htg on Jun 23 2014, 09:07 AM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys