User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 dual sim N9002

• Any users of this phone model out here? Feedbacks, comments, opinions?
  • Type ko din eto kaso bihira nagbebenta dito. Saka need pa iroot para magkaroon ng playstore at maremove yung chinese bloatwares.
  • I'm using one and its a nice phone. With this, it's like having 2 Galaxy Note III :-)
  • Let me know naman what ROM you guys are using :-) This unit needs to be rooted and modified talaga as you can't harness it's power being stock unit.
  • which is better for local usage, note 3 9002 or note 3 neo duos?
  • saan niyo po nabili and how much? sulit po ba? thanks!
  • which is better for local usage, note 3 9002 or note 3 neo duos?

Note 3 Neo duos is dual sim dual standby, means that when one sim is in use sa voice, the other line is off so unreachable ka. Not good as a business phone or maraming callers. This model is also like an upgraded Note 2 with dual sim. The real Note 2 dual sim though is dual sim full active.

Note 3 duos (this model) is dual sim active. When one sim is in use, the other one is still reachable so you can still take that call. It's like having 2 phones in one. I guess this is the feature which makes this unit expensive.

saan niyo po nabili and how much? sulit po ba? thanks!

Bought it here sa tipidcp last week at a price that was really too good to pass up kaya napagastos ng di oras. - - - - P21k :-)
  • @ivan
    at that price mapapabili din ako... 30k na pinaka mura ngayon nakita ko dito
  • Any users out here?
  • ano na gamit nyong ROM?
  • used SVA ROM before but it's full of bugs, even the most recent and paid version so I went back to stock rom kasi mas maganda pa rin as it is optimized talaga by samsung. Of course I installed gapps na and tweaked it to my specifications :-)
  • Bukod sa dual sim variation, ano pa po ang difference ng n9002 sa neo duos? TIA
  • The N9002 hardware of course is of a much higher specs, similar to the ordinary N9005 minus the LTE in exchange for the dual sim. Also, dual active sim nito unlike sa neo. Note 3 Neo is just like an upgraded Note 2 plus the 2nd sim slot.

Dual active = if a line is in use, the other line can still receive a call (This is what made it expensive and costs more than the local N9005. Because with this feature, it's literally like carrying 2 phones)

Dual standby = if a line is in use, the other line can't receive a call as it is inactive. One line at a time. (Typical dual sim phones)
  • ang hirap maghanap nitong phone, saan ba pwede makakuha nito? pa pm naman baka may nakita kayo na availble stock. tnx

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys