User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

weight loss group

• keep going out and spending all that money every time they run out %uh like these you are such as ridiculous I'm so I'm doing shakes and I have I actually got up a bigger case these army hot sell make my local cell wholesale grocers start and I'm at a great price on and I think got like thirty or forty or whatever it was an hour there's a lot so are right now I'm doing two shakes away and we all I can switch between usually I never toe breakfast meal because in service in the morning with my kids I'm but usually I this I will always follow shake in the morning for breakfast and shake for lunch and then dinner with my family it always depends on what have we are having purses if I go beat somebody for lunch or if it depends what we're having that make for dinner for having something like I don't like Italian or something but not all .
    <click here for link>
  • suck my balls

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys