I don't restrain the train for something or for certain de pacification compete in a show to a 12 week transformation contest get some blood in the game and make it hurt if you don\\\'t achieve the goal deadlines are the most powerful form a motivation nothing compares <click here for link> I have learned that %um just have to set a deadline to get things that thanks Lynn you're welcome hey guys welcome back today we're going to talk about pre workout nutrition a lot of people are surprised that I even eat before a workout people say aren�t you not supposed to be. on heck that is the biggest mistake you can make especially for goals are to build muscle now what I like to do is first figure out the optimal time to eat and for me it's a ball 60 minutes before work out some guys that's too soon you going to have to play with that wanted two hours is probably the ideal for the majority of people because you don't want gastrointestinal upset while you\\\'re training heavyweight above your head on your back I'm so we've got the heating came going right now I\\\'m about to head to the gym in a ball an hour and a half from now so I�ve given myself enough time that\\\'s another mistake a lotto guys start preparing the meal too late so before they know it on you know 15 minutes before they have to leave it there just died putting the last fight in the mouth and you�re going to again not get that food into your blood stream so this all the strategies were talking about each week work together I'm now my approach towards pre workout nutrition is very simple I apply some very simple logic to it and of I Lake to eat fish pre-workout the reason <click here for link> I eat fish is because it's one of the fastest digesting proteins now does it make sense to have a protein like me an hour before you go to the gym no because it probably takes 3-4 hours even get into your bloodstream by having a piece.

http://testinate250facts.com/

-- edited by rosemarry12 on Apr 14 2014, 06:41 PM