User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

starmobile diamond x1

• Guys! Nakita nio na ba ung bagong octa core flagship ng starmobile? First ever local smartphone that has wireless charging and NFC! And may kasama siyang wireless charger at NFC tags pag binili mo pero 17k ung price huhu :(

Guys check it out!

<click here for link>
  • got one sa megamall,

problem ko yung sim slot
    kasi regular sim ang plan ko
    pero di ba 3g yung sim 1? e micro sim yung sim 1
    so di ko magamit ang net ko.
  • 3G pareho sir sim sir
  • Both sims are hsdpa.
  • hello po. planning to buy the X1 next weekend to replace my SMK. question lang po re: impression on the phone.

i like the phone plain kasi, without screen protectors and cases etc... so, scratchproof po ba talaga yung screen?

max size of SD to use? will accept SDHC, SDXC etc??

Display quality? (oversized or undersized icons, pixellation etc) may complaint kasi regarding display scale yung Intex Aqua Octa (DX1 twin).

Battery life. (screen on time)
  • just bought it kanina lang.. bakit parang matamlay ang thread na to? any bad experience with your X1?
  • nasa FB na sir ... join ka nalang po.. <click here for link>
  • wala ba gyroscope ang x1?
  • Have you guys tried rooting the Diamond X1?

I am considering to do it in order for me to play Hearthstone (you need root access to trick the phone into thinking its a bigger tablet)...

Thanks!

Re: other Starmobile Octa-cores, yeah the Octa is pretty ok although the wireless charging may not be ideal for a heavy user.. the Knight X would probably be the best on to go for, especially since Starmobile have dropped prices lately.
  • 17k?? ang mahal! Mas mura pa yun meizu mx4

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys