User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

skk buddy mobile companion, bluetooth dialer

• External Image

(Image from hardwarezone.com)

Its a mobile companion. works great a you dont have to take out your precious gadget anymore. you dial and answer al your calls through the buddy which is connected to your phone via bluetooth. as a bonus the buddy is also an independent dual sim phone with a nice metal case. for P899.00 who could possibly ask for more?

I got it yesterday and used itwith my note and note 8. not a single time did i miss a call, not a single time that it was disconnected.
  • One problem though, everytime i turn off the Buddy i can no longer connect the devices i previously paired. i have to re-pair all the devices. i think this is a software glitch. quite annoying that everytime you turnoff the buddy you have to pair your bluetooth devices again. im not sure if this happens on my unit only, though. will check with the seller later.

Solution:
    Well, more of a workaround, just don't turnoff the buddy. No matter how many times you turnoff the principal device it will still connect with buddy as long as you don't turn the buddy off. It comes with a pin (nokia type) charger but also charges via mini usb. Plus, pairing with the buddy is a simple enough process, just like pairing with a bt headphone so its not that really much of a hussle.

-- edited by bluet0ps on Oct 20 2013, 10:56 PM
  • this looks great! can you read incoming messages through it?
  • Nope. But that would be a great addition
  • @blue nagamit mo na ba yan sa iDevices

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys