Blackberry Z10 is a popular phone in the market now even though Z30 has come out. But I have a question that whether your Blackberry Z10 battery can last long. I think that getting an extended battery may be a good idea.

Recently, an extended battery for Blackberry Z10 appears in the market. I think it may be good for this popular phone. The MPJ company announces that the 5000mAh extended battery for Blackberry Z10 can extend the run time of the popular cell phone, and the replacement battery is immediately available from their company with free shipping worldwide.
External Image

The company says, to provide mobile freedom, MPJ<click here for link> 5000mAh replacement extended battery is designed to extend the life of the BlackBerry Z10. This impressive battery performance allows BlackBerry Z10 users, especially those who run out their battery power quickly, to use their phones longer. This high capacity battery is large in size so that it needs an additional battery door. According to the company, the MPJ 5000mAh replacement extended battery for BlackBerry Z10 has undergone vigorous QA testing to ensure the high quality.

It is said that the MPJ 5000mAh extended battery for BlackBerry Z10<click here for link> is available for just $34.99 with free shipping worldwide at MPJ¡¯s official website. I don¡¯t know whether it is really. If you want to get an extended battery for your phone, maybe you can find it there.

-- edited by AppleTree on Sep 27 2013, 04:27 PM