User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

MyPhone Iceberg 5.7 Inch Quad Core Phablet (FAQ page on 1)

• Mga mam/sir may alam kyo murang lcd and touch digitizer, 5 kc sa service center .thank you
  • Xander11
    paano sya i turn off kasi ayaw mag turn off while on the pattern screen eh.. TY sir

wala ba option ng power off kapag hinold mo yung power button? kasi kapag ganun kelangan muna empty batt tapos charge muna kapag full na, press mo power + volume Up + volume Down tapos may lalabas na option, Recovery Mode: Volume Up, press mo agad mga 3x then Wipe Data after nun, reboot to system.
  • errie
    Mga mam/sir may alam kyo murang lcd and touch digitizer

dati meron facebook user na nakakapagpalit ng mas mura kaso deactivated na account nya tsaka nung tinanong ko sya nahihirapan din sila makahanap ng raw materials katulad ng lcd tsaka digitizer
  • Hi everyone,,can you please help me with my MyPhone Agua Iceberg my touch screen digitizer was broken for almost a year and i was trying to look for replacement but the problem is there is no available touch screen digitizer...I already went to quiapo to ask but they told me that its not out in the market yet... please please if anyone of you can help me kindly PM me... thanks so much

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys