User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

HTC One Max

• guys nag annouce ang HTC ng phablet :D waiting for this ONE!

<click here for link>

ano masasabi niyo mga HTC users ang TCP!

-- edited by mank089 on Jul 15 2013, 05:05 PM
  • Ito ang inaantay ko ngayon.. Gusto ko sana ng HTC one kaso naliliitan ako.. hehehe sana may Boomsound din to. Pinag pipilian ko ito or Sony Xperia honami =D
  • ang laki nito, mas malaki sa Z ultra.
  • z ultra is 6.4.
  • inaantay ko din ito.. kelan kaya lalabas to at magkanu haha
  • out na sya here in my place....2 days ago ata ....$1,050 ang price
  • Laki nga nito. Mahirap gamitin pag isang kamay lang at mahirap i sara yung back cover. Hahaha. Tinry namin kanina. Pero yung build nya solid.. !
  • External Image
  • up
  • Got the unit last week. It doesn't heat up despite heavy usage. Nice screen and sound can be compared to any small speakers. I'm just waiting for the proper rooting as currently once you root you will lose the fingerprint scanner. As of now I'm using the stock ROM. As for the icons, I was able to change it using icon changer. As for the laucher and its usage the new Sense UI has beem fully optimized so it doesn't use that much RAM.
  • 1 Month Unlisurf Call & Text for only P300.
    No Limit/Cap.
    Open to all Smart,TNT,Globe,TM, SUN Sims.
    Text - O9064719O24
    Text - O9064719O24
  • @skin_slim, how's the battery life? Like how many battery percentage is lost for one hour of web browsing using Wi-Fi?! TIA
  • @skin_slim, how's the battery life? Like how many battery percentage is lost for one hour of web browsing using Wi-Fi?! TIA
  • Double post

-- edited by cybernaut on Dec 11 2013, 03:32 AM
  • @cybernaut i don't use wifi.. i'm on data plan.. around 2 to 4 after that lesser decrease.
  • Legit and Tested.
    Unlisurf Call & Text 1Month for only P300. All Sims.
    No Limit/Cap.
    Open to all Smart,TNT,Globe,TM, SUN Sims.
    Text O9064719O24
  • Naka bagsak presyo to kay electrow&#9825;rld ahh 20,700
  • Saan branch ng electroworld kaya meron?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys