User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0

• mga sir patulong nman nag install kc ako ng nba 2k13 pero log sya anu po kya mgandang gwin? tnx
  • PVZ2 is up! chinese version pa nga lang,
  • Nasira yung Auto Rotate ng Phone ko, Need ko dalhin sa Ermita dun sa main office nila for possible RMA, this is so sad :(
  • Update: Issue Resolved, Gyro recalibration lang pala ang katapat
  • ayaw gumana nung picture in picture function ko pag video recording lang nagana panu ggwn?
  • iOs user ako, kanina bumili ako ng Flame 2.0 para ma-try ang android.
    very satisfied naman ako, ganda ng features for its price.

kalikot mode muna, exploring the world of androids
  • CM flame 2.0, burst 2.0 or arcmobile 450qd?
    ano pong maiirecommend nyo in terms of performance and screen?
  • Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 is a nice phone. Although, there are some bandwidth and battery issues which are not immediately known to the user. Other than that, nagagamit naman sya karamihan ng games and ok din pang facebook. Check out this review for more info <click here for link>.

-- edited by lamia on Dec 31 2013, 05:42 PM

-- edited by lamia on Dec 31 2013, 05:43 PM
  • pa help po planning to buy sana flame 2.0 ask ko lang kung compatible sa clash of clans ito wala ba lag thanks
  • Guys! May bagong octa-core smartphone ang cherry :) Check it out! Halimaw ang specs! Possible flagship!

<click here for link>
  • Hi, yun CM flame 2.0 ng sis ko hindi sya rooted, pag ia-access nya yun sound sa settings nag force close.lagi, unfortunately setting has stopped. Hindi nya tuloy mapalitan yun message alert tsaka yun vibrate. Yun lang naman nagka-crash, the rest accessible po. Ano kaya problem? Pano maresolve to? We tried everyting from restart to clear cache.
  • Last review was June 11, 2013.

Here's a long term review.

Been using this phone for more than a year now. No complaints on batt life since I bought an aftermarket big ass battery. Never rooted the phone as I did not see a need for it. Most used apps for my phone are: Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Strava and Endomondo. I have a couple of games in there, but rarely played: Candy Crush, Simpsons, Pipe Dream.

I think the unit gave up on me already. Been using this phone mostly for social network, chatting and as a sports tracker. I use a ziplock whenever I got out, except when I go out for a run. My runs are short and I rarely go out when it's raining. I was playing around with my phone early this morning and maybe some sweat got in it? I don't know. Suddenly, the home keys at the bottom of the unit doesn't work. I just took out the batt and put it in rice. I'll check again when I get home tonight. I read a comment in Page 11 or 12 that the problem gets resolved if I root it. After a year of use in its stock form, I think it's time I give this a shot. No harm to the warranty as it's an "old" unit already. Will see.

Overall, I'm happy with this unit. I don't have any plans of replacing it, if it still works. If I'm going to replace it, I'll look for a smaller phone with a 4" display, more ram and something with an aftermarket battery that's being sold in FB groups or OLX. The good thing about CM phones is that the users are helpful. Well, this is true in the Flame 2.0's case as I don't have any other experience with other smart phones/brands. Except for the S4 of my wife and her old iPhone 4.
  • Update: gumagana na ulit phone ko after rooting, then getting it back to stock, then rooting, then making a mistake of erasing some apps that are needed (Google stuff), then getting it back to stock, then rooting it again. Learning the hard way. It's working normally again. Tinotopak minsan, parang may multo sa loob ng phone kasi may magpo-pop up lang na Google Now ad or bigla na lang maglilipat ng page or mag crash ang app. Palagay ko may pumasok na pawis or tubig sa micro usb slot. Anyway, it was my fault too why this happened.

Also, I went to the CM store in Puregold Taguig to ask about it. They informed me that an option is to replace/refresh the OS. Hindi ito libre, parang P500+ ata. Wala rin daw kasiguraduhan kung gagana ito o hindi. Opted out of it because it was working fine already after I followed instructions in Page 11 on getting it back to stock form (virgin).

Phone is rooted now, but I'm keeping things simple. Sticking witht he stock user interface, with Nova Launcher kasi dun ako nasanay.
  • san po kaya ako pwede makabili ng battery for flame 2.0 na mas mataas capacity compared dun sa kasama ng unit? or any compatible battery na pwedeng pamalit? ang bilis kasi ma-drain ng battery ng flame 2.0... TIA

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys