User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Google X Phone

• XPhone�s prototype has a 4.8-inch Full HD display, quadcore processor, 10 mega pixel Exmor RS Camera, 3300 mAh battery (same as what you got in Samsung Galaxy Note 2). Like any other Google devices in the name of Nexus, it will be shipped with the latest Android Operating System which is named Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie. The XPhone is expected to be priced at $299 USD which is really a affordable price.

from <click here for link>

what do you think guys?
  • ayos ang porma
    External Image

Designed along with Motorola the Google X Phone is expected to come with a high-end integrated camera, a flexible display and revolutionary software features. The smartphone is also to feature a 4.7-inch Full HD display, a quad-core Tegra 4i processor and a 16-megapixel rear camera. Up front it will have a 5 MP camera with eye-scrolling technology. Moreover the X Phone will run the latest Android OS, which by the time of release should be Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie
  • Hi everyone! I'm currently affiliated with SMDC. If you know anyone who might want to invest in ANY of SMDC's projects (light residences, blue, green, jazz, m place, wind etc.) you may refer them to me. I can give you 10-20k for every closed deal :) (apology for the ad) Thanks TCP! More power! PM me for details :*
  • oh aking diyos. ito smartphone Xiaomi Mi2S hitsura kaya mainit ang ulo, at kaya mahal. ngunit ito ay ang pinaka-popular na telepono ng mundo. lahat ng aking mga kaibigan ay may isa.
    kung bakit ito ay kaya popular? kung ano ang tingin mo dito? Nais mong i bumili ng isa upang magkaroon ng isang Subukan:<click here for link>

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys