User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Messaging question for Cloudfone Thrill 430x

• Hello fellow Cloudfone Thrill 430x users.
    It says: 33. When you send a text message does it give you sim options? How does this work?
    When you compose a new message, yes it gives you the options. For replies, it will use the sim card where you received the message. You are also given sim options when placing a call. The simcard toolkit are separated into 2 icons named sim toolkit and sim2 toolkit.

But mine doesn't do that even if it's a new message. Do you have an idea how to fix this? Please help. I'm just new to this phone.

Thanks
  • oo nga :( if makareceive ka ng sms sample sa sim1 automatic sa sim1 din un reply, hindi ba pwede mamili if sim2 ung pangreply?

pls help. thanks.
  • go to the 430x fb page, you'll get your answers there.

<click here for link>
  • thanks sir FulcrumX.
  • Boss Jordan pag ganyan ginagawa ko gagawa ako ng new message, tapos pipiliin ko sim 2. Yun lang workaround ko e.
  • im new here. just read in the forum in upgrade to JB. Is this available in Cebu?
  • guys,newbie po ako d2 and gusto ko lang po sana magpatulong kung panu ko mapapagana ung function ng front camera during a skype video call?actually po satisfied naman po ako sa thrill 430x na nabili ko sa icm worth P6999 (or P7k na rin hehe),with so many advantages to other android phones having below or same amount ng thrill 430x.gusto ko lang po malaman kung may chance pa na magamit ko ng maayus sa skype,nakikita ko ung kausap ko but ndi po nya ako nkikita?i thought sa settings ng front camera na ndi ko nman makita!guys...pls help po...thanks for advance:D
  • san po ba nakakabili ng brand new battery ng 430x?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys