User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Sony Xperia Z - 1080p Superphone

• any one selling a broken XZ po dito..
    paki text naman ako sa 09228018179.. pa advise ano sira at budget meal price lang sana for experiment purposes lang.
  • moods, increased energy and improved overall health. The supplement aims to naturally increase concentration level, focus and overall thinking capacities.Additionally it aims to enhance learning abilities to create a possible impact Brain Plus IQ the way we preform professionally as well as socially.Aside from that, Alpha ZXT can be refer to as a great and safe ways to boost energy levels, boosting your abilities and help to retain, learn and memorize information for a long time.This nootropic supplement can have an energy boost effect that leads to focus and alertness, according to some reviews.Alpha ZXT Side EffectsAlpha ZXT has proven to be safe. However keep in mind that every body is different and anyone can have a unique reaction.According to their site the supplement is free from dangerous additives and chemicals.Be sure to follow the label recommended dosage to avoid, side effects.Drink plenty water.Warnings:� Don�t use the ZXT if you�re pregnant/breastfeeding� Keep the product away from children� Don�t use the product if you have a certain medical condition� Don�t use the product if you�re taking prescription medication� Always consult your doctor before useHow To Take Alpha ZXTUsing ZXT is easy. You just take one pill, which is the recommended dose in the morning. Just ensure to take the pill daily with one glass of water.See if you noticed any difference.Stop if you dislike results.Be intuitive with supplements and you may feel the subtle differences. <click here for link>
  • Hello Xperia Z, Users,

Meron po ba sa inyo nakaka experience madalas everytime na may kausap kayo sa inyong Xperia Z bigla na lang na wawala yung sound or wala po kayo na ririnig sa kabilang line, di ko kasi ma sabi na weak signal kasi yung kausap ko sa kabilang line na ririnig niya ako ng clear, nangyayari siya parang every 2min then mamawala tapos na balik agad mga after 30sec. issue po ba talaga ito ng xperia Z?. please help me, Thanks in advance.
  • @toybits31
    Sir, na e-experience ko pa rin yan... Just press the speakerphone option po naririnig ko na kausap ko sa kabilang line.

:D
  • junisse skin careunisse skin care What Is Innate Cream It Restore Collagen?Trylagen PCB was engineered to aid in collagen restoration. Why is this important? Collagen is literally the glue holding your body together. it plays a key role in tightness and all around youthfulness of your skin. Many supplements have the ability or claim to have the ability to restore collagen levels. Trylagen is the newest innovation in a long line of compounds claiming to do so.Trylagen goes to work in a 3 stage process. Seeing as its so new to the industry the verdict is still out. However, according to the reviews, Trylagen shows promising potential.What Should You Expect From Junisse?Some users of Junisse have been very pleased <click here for link>
  • This contains L-Arginine, which particularly attempts to give inconceivable results with no disappointment. It attempts to reexamine Nanoxyn Alpha your body by liquefying down the fat put away to get the mid-section tore, legs destroyed and abs expanded. This expands the body picks up by empowering your body with an expansion in the metabolic creation. It expands the continuance of your body by advancing athletic constructed alongside the regulation of blood stream to the penis. Subsequently, enhancing your stamina alongside the moxie just to After looking for guidance from the mentor, I for one used to take 2 cases day by day all the time before hitting the rec center. The protein diets and this item offered me some assistance with witnessing the outcomes that were genuinely out of the association, I mean I never at any point envisioned that I would entirely my fantasy. Nonetheless, as a decent hearted individual, I would encourage you to take this supplement under. <click here for link>
  • Mga friends, may kausap ako sa tcp swapping offer sa T2 ultra ko sa kanyang Xperia Z. Loliipop has made the battery of XZ really bad, no swap ano? Thanks

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys