User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Kata i1

• Gumagana ba 2k13 jan sainyo?
  • Dami ding games na di gumagana. Gawas tayo list ng di mapagana at stock configuration.
  • Yung Angry Birds may times na di gumagana. Pero pag reboot ok na. Same with Subway Surfer. Naglo-load ang game pero hindi nagre-response sa touch mo.
  • Onga. Same experience with subway surfers.
  • Not really a deal breaker I'm still loving my Kata i1.
  • Super nipis ng batt same as A919, minus 400mAh
  • kung average use like texting and alarm, gano katagal ang 1 full charge?
  • alin kaya mas maganda? itong kata i1 o yung myphone a919?
  • hi,

interested with this phone and the cloudphone thrill 430x. just want to ask kata i1 users if they experienced a similar problem w/ the thrill as stated by one user in the thrill 430x thread pg97-98 (<click here for link>). poor wifi connectivity when located far from the wifi router or access point or if behind an obstacle (wall, doors, etc.)
  • @deja

Obstacle gives you poor signal. Even on iPhones, except those with dual channel wifi (2.4 & 5ghz frequency) like iPad2/3/4 & iPhone 5
    so its not an issue... Even A919 is not exempted from this.
  • screen pa lang, kata na! @akosiliam

@vinsabay_1982 - average use - text and alarm kaya neto mga one day - ako kasi 3g on, text, alarm, some browsing, some reading, sounds - mga 10-11 hours.

-- edited by ellearhsa on Dec 14 2012, 01:50 PM
  • @dejakenth i have both phones (thrill and kata) and i get better signal on the kata.
  • ayun mas maganda talaga screen ng kata.. (thanks miss ellearsha)

sabagay masyadong malaki na sa akin yung a919, solve na ako dito
    kaso medyo namamahalan ako sa 8,500..

sana mag-lower ang price bago magpasko..

-- edited by akosiLIAM on Dec 14 2012, 02:17 PM
  • @akosiLIAM:

Trill = 7777 freebie is globe prepaid. Yung screen protector meron talaga kasama ng SKU. Total 7737.

i1=8500 freebie unit or power cell. Either one is worth around 1300 plus 200 php na screen protector. Total 7000. Kaso ngayong pasko lang yan.

@dejakenth: Ako din may i1 saka 430x. Asar ako sa 430x ko kase sa cr walang di makasagap samantalang nakakapagyoutube pa ako sa Corby 2. Mas happy ako sa Kata. Yung 430x ko nasa selling thread na tuloy. :(

-- edited by wewyllenium on Dec 14 2012, 02:43 PM
  • @botsok3skelion, @ellearhsa, @wewyllenium,

Thanks sa feedback on Kata i1 wifi connectivity performance ... so mukhang mas maganda wifi connectivity performance ng Kata i1. :)

--------------------

Wait mode now for bonus ... :D
  • @wewyllenium:

salamat po. gumagana po ba sa kata yung games na temple run? fruit ninja?
    may nabasa kasi ako na di daw gumagana yung ibang games...

sa megamall meron kaya nito? yung with freebie?
  • Lahat ng sinabi mong games works well on kata. So far lahat ng sinubukan ko sa 430x ok naman sa kata.
  • sino nakakaalam ng soft reset sa i1? "Too many attempts..." na ako sa unit ko, sadly, nakalimutan ko na din password ko sa gmail ko..X(
  • sino nakakaalam ng soft reset sa i1? "Too many attempts..." na ako sa unit ko, sadly, nakalimutan ko na din password ko sa gmail ko..X(

@giro, just do a reset from recovery.

To get to recovery, you can issue the command

adb reboot recovery

more here <click here for link>. make sure you read thoroughly.
  • Does anyone know kung bakit pag inopen mo ung game tapos may llitaw na "unfortunately the game.....blah blah blah" ung parng mag cclose ung game. lam nio po ba bkt?

Force Close (FC) happens a lot with pirated games, or games that detect root, like Chaos Rings.

However, this has happened to me with my legally-purchased games before I applied the /sdcard <--> /sdcard2 switch. Doing the switch made a lot of FCs go away.

I can confirm that NBA2K13, Angry Birds, and Subway Surfer works on this phone.

P.S. If your game is pirated, do consider that piracy groups target certain phones with their cracks. Either go legal, or do more Googling.
  • @giro, just do a reset from recovery.

To get to recovery, you can issue the command

adb reboot recovery

more here <click here for link>. make sure you read thoroughly.

@varia, thanks dude, check ko muna, di pa naka root unit ko, kaya wala pa recovery to
  • @giro, root is not required to interface with adb.exe, all you need is the ADB Composite USB driver, a copy of the ADK, and the developer USB setting for debug connections to be enabled.
  • @varia, thanks again. i hope maayos ko to. i hope you can guide me pag nawawala na ako :D
  • astig nitong i1... natry ko kanina sa Kata stall sa SM Annex.
  • bawiin ko sinabi ko tungkol sa price. 8500 sila wala na kasama power cube. Mesyo sad ako kase sabi nila sa akin hangang 31 ang promo nila.
  • kailan kaya ito available sa Cebu...saang SM po ba may available nito?
  • A friend directed me to a Kata i1 Facebook page where he said he'd seen my screenshot being shared. Yep, it was my AnTuTu Benchmark screenie all right, however the member did mention that the image was grabbed off TCP

Guys, I appreciate that, however, please have the courtesy of leaving a message here if you're going to borrow a screenshot, especially my benchmark score. It's Facebook after all, and I know of some unscrupulous "tech reviewers" who would gladly rip off that screenshot and put it in their "reviews".

In any case,

Quadrant Benchmark v2.1.1 Score: 2855
    CPU 4791 / Mem 3063 / IO 3923 / 2D 257 / 3D 2140

External Image

960x540 image <click here for link>
  • ..the last benchmark score puts the Kata i1 in front of the Motorola ATRIX 4G, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and the LG Optimus 2X!
  • @varia I was the one who put your benchmark score on the fb group. Sorry I forgot to tell you that I put that there just for reference having the highest antutu benchmark I've seen for Kata i1.
  • Does the last Benchmark put it on top of the 430x?

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys