User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Nokia Lumia 900

• pano gumawa ng xbox live account
  • @Rage2k: what's your color?

2 of 3 na ako :) thanks!

I think mas ok ata if iba ibang internet connection ang gamitin, will try 3 of 3 sa bahay without any disconnect trick

-- edited by mjsee on Feb 05 2013, 06:39 PM
  • @mj - I have the black one. Dying to get the yellow Lumia 920 but I'll wait for the official Nokia launch. Though if it doesn't happen before MWC, I'll just wait for the next iteration, I heard the EOS is a 41MP PureView version coming out in the summer. There's also rumor of a thinner successor to the 920. We'll all find out as we near MWC. Cant freakin wait!!!!
  • mas matagal yun count ng 3rd update for the disconnect internet trick, and minsan pabago bago. pero dapat makuha mo rin siya agad :)
  • @Rage2k: yes, gonna skip Lumia 920 and wait for that too

i'm now on the last stage to winmo 7.8 :)
  • updated at last! :) The disconnect trick made my day. haha! Got three updates together with the Nokia update for windows phone. Anyway, what's your software version? Just want to make sure mine's the latest (7.10(8858)), baka may updates pa na hindi naisama. Thanks!

-- edited by mrnegosyante on Feb 10 2013, 04:57 AM
  • May problem po ba bluetooth? Hindi makatanggap ng file at hindi makapag search ng ibang cp after nun naging Windows 7.8 na, may fix ba? Thanks.
  • ^ mine's working fine. It's not like the usual bluetooth file transfer we had with the symbian phones where you just send files directly to any bluetooth enabled device. You need to pair first your lumia to any device before trying to send/receive files.
  • Ok po thanks :)

-- edited by brymitsui on Feb 22 2013, 03:33 AM
  • question guys which is better overall, lumia 900 or lumia 620?
  • Own a Lumia 900, for the value, the 620.
  • get the 900
  • hey to all... try Age of Sorcery strategy Game for Windows Mobile only.. Addicting talaga..

Anyone here has the 920 already? how is it compared to 900?

I really like the free maps, once downloaded it remains in your phone until you delete/reset it. Unlike to other phones that you have to have a net connection in order for a simple map to work.
  • hi

-- edited by Ebest on Mar 16 2013, 10:38 PM
  • san kau nakabili ng case para sa lumia 900 nyo?
  • @ ansonley - try mo sa SM cyberzone, dami dun, medyo pricey lang
  • Hi ALL.

Pwede ba HDMI sa Lumia 900? Did anyone tried it already?

Thanks.
  • Lumia 900 or should I go for low end WP8?
    puwede na ba sideload apps on WP8?
  • lumia 900 = great cam
    htc 8s = great audio experience at a low price

di pa rin pwede maka side-load sa wp8 devices, let's wait for the developers to find way for us
    sa lumia 900 pwede, pero need to flash a fully unlocked custom rom.
  • Mga sir, sino sainyo nakaka experience ng touch problem sa lumia? Yung habang nag type ka tapos biglang na lang mag fufunction ung mga soft touch buttons kahit hindi naman na pindot?hehe
  • may Wp8 ba to?
  • Wp7.8 Lang, not wp8. Buy lumia 920,820,720,620 or 520 instead Para wp8 Na.
  • lumia 900 up to 7.8 windows lang
  • anyone knows kung saan nakakabili ng battery ng lumia 900?

nag try na ko sa quiapo, wala eh :(

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys