User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Lenovo E156

• Sino na nakabili nito? 999 lang daw hanggang Nov 30.

Kamusta ang performance especially ang pagiging dual active?
  • maganda nga ba to?
  • kumuha ako ng isa kahapon for back up.

so far no complaints yet, it does what its supposed to do.

sim 1 & 2 maayos ang signal, no drop signals naman.

UI china na china.

phone feels sturdy, phone size wont take much space.

i hope lenovo would do something about its UI, nga lang baka itaas nila price hehehe.

will update thread.
  • @guitarman: saan kaw nakabili ng unit po? Thanks
  • I just bought my lenovo e156 last June 30. I was convinced by their buy1 take1 promo for only 1,500. I've been using it for almost a week now and this is my review.
    Pros:
    - DUAL SIM stand by
    - CARD SLOT up to 8GB
    - mp3 player, file manager, alarm, calculator, calendar, FM radio, voice recorder
    - easy to grip
    - light weight
    - simple but unique keypad design
    - battery is okay, it can last up to 2 days
    Cons:
    - when composing a message, response is too slow. I am expecting it to be like a monochrome nokia 1280 since e156 is a low end cp.
    - when reading a message, it has a five and a half line on screen.. 1st line: sender, 2nd line: date and time it was sent, 3rd line: AM or PM and the rest is the content of the message. Those 1st-3rd (information) is fixed. So you read the message, on the 4th, 5th and half of the screen...... I just figured out that if you adjust the settings in time format and date separator, the information will just consume 2 lines.
    - there are only five default photos that can be use as a wallpaper
    - there are only six default message tones alert to choose from
    - it only has 200 txt messages capacity and 500 phonebook entry

At a price of PhP 750, not bad!! Everything on this phone is okay with me, i can cope up with the things i wrote on the cons, except for the slow response when composing a message. :-)

Jul 08 2012, 10:48 AM

-- edited by cream_and_oreo on Jul 08 2012, 10:50 AM
  • ^ how's the battery if you don't use your phone? meaning at full charge, how long does it last without doing anything and just letting it stay on?
  • ow.. i haven't tried it yet but i think it could last up to 4 days maybe?
  • hi cream and oreo ask ko lang po kung promo pa din ba hanggang ngayon yung buy 1 take 1 nila?? saan mo po nabili na store yung sayo? salamat :)
  • Hello cream_and_oreo, I would like to ask kung may groups/distribution list po ba yung lennovo e156? Hi nokia_gadgets, meron sa HELLO, doon po may P1,500.00 po na Lenovo. :)
  • sa hello Robs Ermita P750 each b/new
  • Selling Brandnew any Accessories for Lenovo Cellular Phone (Mas mababang presyo po and with shop warranty). Also, buying Defective Any model of Lenovo Cellular Phone Contact me for details #09434985050
  • Selling Brandnew any Accessories for Lenovo Cellular Phone (Mas mababang presyo po and with shop warranty). Also, buying Defective Any model of Lenovo Cellular Phone Contact me for details #09434985050

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys