User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samsung Galaxy Note 5.3inch (Limit Image Size to 640/Max of 2 Image per post)

• ako nalang ata naka n7000 dito ah?....
    after my ROM kitkat 4.4.4 (dirty unicorn)
    i switched to

Lollipop 12.1 cyanogenMod
    very smooth at parang bago

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note/development/rom-t2938649
  • ^

Lollipop 12.1 cyanogenMod
    very smooth at parang bago

nagwipe ka po ba? if yes, dahil kaya sa lollipop o dahil sa wipe yung pagiging smooth? laggy na din kasi n7000 ko kaya i'm thinking of wiping/resetting or flashing w/ lollipop na lang. baka kasi may bugs pa, eh lalong maging problematic yung phone ko
  • Guys, need your help badly. my note 2's sensor is not working. already went to tutuban and they tried to replace the replace the ribbon but still not working. Even tried to factory reset pero wala pa rin. Sana matulungan niyo ko. Thanks.
  • Sorry double post

-- edited by nino24 on Apr 15 2015, 06:26 PM
  • sorry double post

-- edited by nino24 on Apr 15 2015, 06:27 PM
  • Hi All,

Not sure if i'm in the right thread.. i'm just trying to help out a friend.

Yung Note I nya, bigla na lang ayaw mag on. Una, nag o ON pa till sa homescreen. Then, late on naging midway till Samsung logo. Tapos ngayon, ayaw na talaga. Sabi nya full charge naman daw. Ayaw din gumana nung power + vol up/down. as in dead na. I was never a Samsung user so wala ko idea.

Any thoughts? i read online, parang need i flash.

TIA
  • Best to try a second know good battery. Kung wala, test kung active pa ang system by pressing Power+Home+Vol UP. Kung pumasok sa recovery menu, ok pa ang system. At that point don't do anything. Get out of the recovery menu by removing the battery.

If you can enter the recovery menu then, it is an os problem. You need someone with more hands on experience to repair that.

Kung ayaw magboot into recovery then you have a battery or hardware problem. If you insert a second good battery and wala pa din, then you have a hardware problem.

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys