User Login

TipidCP.com is the premier forum and trading portal of the Filipino mobile phone enthusiasts. Got something to say, sell, or buy? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Na kakasira ba ng fone ung class a charger???

• nakak sira ba o nakaka grounded ba ng cp ang class a charger:)
    lalo na sa motorola E8....

at mabilis ba malowbat ang motorola phones??
  • Oo naman.. Mas okay talaga kung authorized charger ang gagamitin mo sa motorola mo para smooth at tama ang pasok ng boltahe at ampir sa battery mo..
  • yup nakakasira talaga

di yata sakto ang current na pumapasok sa unit mo kung fake charger ang gamit mo (correct me if mali ako ^_^ )

kaya di ako gumagamit ng fake!!!
  • yep nakakasira talaga iba kasi volatahe binabato yan eh
  • hindi naman as for my experience. i have swapped around 30+ phones already and most of the time i use class a charger without any problems.

right now i'm currently on my back up 7210 with class a battery and class a charger. no problems at all.
  • The process for charging these batteries typically occurs in three stages. The first stage, known as the bulk charge, dumps a large amount of voltage and amperage into battery. Since the battery is mostly empty, there's little danger of it overheating. The natural absorption rate of the battery, the maximum voltage and amperage it can take without overheating, is often attained at this stage. For the 12V batteries that power iPads, that rate will be 14.6-14.8 volts. The charger measures the remaining voltage and resistance levels before applying current. Once the battery fills to 80 percent capacity, the charger will drop the amps but maintain the incoming voltage for the second stage, absorption.

This allows the battery to reach near full capacity without overheating, however the current continually drops as the battery fills, meaning that the last 20 percent always requires a significantly longer amount of time than the first 20 percent. The final stage, around 85 to 95-percent capacity, is known as the Float, and is a slow trickle charge meant only to ensure the capacity is maintained, not added to.

<click here for link>

ideally all chargers should have these stages. voltage madali i measure but i dont know of any way to test if meron talagang multiple stages aside from maybe a watt meter.

sayang naman if masisira ang batt if naiwan nakasaksak overnight
  • Yes kahit anong device dapat di gumagamit ng class a na charger, may nakuryente at namatay na chinese national na nabalita sa internet dahil gumit sya ng class a na charger.
  • OO naman Nakaksira ang Class A na Charger.

Dati nun gamit ko 3gs iphone, ginagamit ko ay class A charger, yon napansin ko madali malow bat at grounded ang touch screen pinabayaan ko lang.

Ayon napapdalas na yon pag charge ko so punta naman ako green hills pinapalitan ko battery cost na 1200 hindi pa rin nagbago madali pa rin ma low bat yon pala power IC ang problema na cost 3000.

hehehe

sa sobra pagtitipid na 100

eh ang ORiginal na apple charger cost lang ng 350.
  • Kung namatau sya ibig sabihin hindi class a yun. Low class yun.
  • i beg to disagree depende kung pano mo cya gamitin
  • UNLISURF GLOBE 1 MONTH
    GLOBE, TM PREPAID SIM or TATTOO SIM ONLY.

Text or Call

GLOBE/TM 1 MONTH UNLISURF
    PAY ONLY 200 AUTOLOADMAX!
    Globe Only.
    Pwede ang TM!
    SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED
    NUMBERS
    09065xxxx24
    = = = = = = = = = =
    = = = = = = = = = =
    [b] SUPPORTED DEVICES
    ***Broadband/Pocket Wifi
    ***ANDROID PHONES
    ***iPhone Models
    ***iPad
    ***Android Tablets
    ***Windows Phone
    ***Java/Symbian Phones with Internet Capable
  • Most of the intelligence ng charging ngayong smartphone era is nasa loob ng phone. Smartphones ideally needs 5v input sa usb port nya to charge. Computer usb ports normally doesnt have the capability to sense the battery voltage electrically speaking, so kaya nilalagay ang intelligence ng charging inside the phones. Not specified sa mga users manual is yung tolerance ng overvoltages which is specified in absolute maximum rating at transient and constant state. This is handled by the component used inside to charge the batteries which is different across other smartphone manufacturers.

Just to be safe:
    - charge on pc's usb port if possible
    - if you will use wall adapter, plug first the wall adapter to ac mains before plugging in your phone. This is for the transient concerns
    - if you can check the output voltage of the adapter if it is near 5v then that will add some confidence on your side.

-- edited by sevenstring on Jul 28 2013, 09:31 AM
  • Dna kan nkakasira ng phone ang class a charger, bsta preho lng sya ng voltahe at amperahe nang sa orihinal na charger, wlang problema dun..
  • meron akong nabiling 200 pesos charger sa department store na largest mall chain in the country. parang generic

2 usb ports 1.0 and 2.1 amps. both seem to work with my cellphone a starmobile diamond. tried using a multi touch app and minimal lang ang anomalous "ghost" taps while plugged in

pero sa samsung galaxy tab p6200 na luma it says not charging sa 2.1 amps usb port pero charging sa 1 amp port. tingin ko baligtad ang label since same thing ang nangyayari if i plug the tablet into my cellphone's 0.5amp charger

any way to test for sure kung baligtad like a multi tester?
    masisira ba ang cellphone pag ginamit sa 2.1 amp usb port? 0.5 amps lang ang original charger

-- edited by pcruztemp on Jul 15 2014, 09:05 AM

-- edited by pcruztemp on Jul 15 2014, 09:07 AM

Browse Items

Search TipidCP

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys